Evo Design is in need of some desperate help.

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Our phone has went dead. And I'm not ashamed to ask for some help. We did have one developer left. But he seemed to drop off of the face of the earth. So I am asking for anyone with some experience to try and help us out. Anyone can have a shot at it. You do not have to be super skillful. We just would like to see this phone be loved.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

shawnnkushh

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I was a little surprised, after spending roughly $350 on the phone, to find that the HTC EVO Design 4G has almost no support, at least recently. There is a build/port of CM10 from back in august that is decently stable from using it the past week minus Bluetooth and recording. So I (like boost mobile) would like to help bring this phone back to life. I'm new to this and missing a Linux system but I'm willing to learn and maintain this and the hero S since they are practically the same phone if I can get some help, I know basic stuff but not python and such. I'm sure I can find a working device tree and post here if any bodies interested.

I'm not trying to spam the threads but I too am trying to get this phone some help

Sent from my EVO Design 4G using Android Central Forums

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I was a little surprised, after spending roughly $350 on the phone, to find that the HTC EVO Design 4G has almost no support, at least recently. There is a build/port of CM10 from back in august that is decently stable from using it the past week minus Bluetooth and recording. So I (like boost mobile) would like to help bring this phone back to life. I'm new to this and missing a Linux system but I'm willing to learn and maintain this and the hero S since they are practically the same phone if I can get some help, I know basic stuff but not python and such. I'm sure I can find a working device tree and post here if any bodies interested.

I'm not trying to spam the threads but I too am trying to get this phone some help

Sent from my EVO Design 4G using Android Central Forums

I took a shot at it. But couldn't get my ROM to boot ! Lol good luck to you. I will keep trying myself but I can't promise anyone anything.

Sent from my kingdom using Tapatalk 2