Finally, Thunderbolt owners will get GB! HTC says September!

thundersome

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
They're really dragging this update out till the very end aren't they? They have 7 days left (not counting this coming weekend) or else this is the second time HTC/Verizon missed their own stated window of release for the GB update. Quite sad considering that by all rights this phone should have launched with GB.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I plan to wait for bug reports before I install when it comes out. If I keep stalling will I ever lose the ability to update to it?

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I plan to wait for bug reports before I install when it comes out. If I keep stalling will I ever lose the ability to update to it?
Not only will you not lose the ability to update to it, you will {finally!} be required to update to it via a forced update! :) Happy news! :D

-Frank

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Frank: true, but those who wait will at least know what to expect when they are force-upgraded. Plus there might be a fix that patches some things and breaks others by then, so a little selective upgrading means they can choose what is broken... For a while. :)

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
My opinion on this is concentrate on what we do have and not on what we don't. It will happen when it is released and all the complaining in the world isn't going to make it happen any sooner. They are not going to neglect this awesome device. ;)

There you go again SISTER...making (htc)Sense. I tell my kids....be happy with what we got, not for what he don't!

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
There are many - but - in particular - will the audio in video recording be fixed? I went to an annual event this past weekend and recorded some terrific video with muffled audio. ALL completely useless. Memories I'll never get back now.

I haven't had any issues with audio recording with video. When it gets soundling like crap is at concerts or an event with lost of LOUD sound. I have recorded weddings, dancing at the weddings, kids events....comes out perfect. I record band at clubs....SUCKS!

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Just out of curiosity...has htc ever publicly claimed gb will be released or is it just a phone jockey telling one person what he wanted to hear?

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
9/20 - 9/21 - 9/22 - 9/23 - 9/24 - 9/25 - 9/26 ................ the clock is winding down. Will they score or will this game go into overtime?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robot sirkit