Flip Clock Animation

ZDK

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
PEACE All...

Does anybody know why the flip clock animation (that is present on the HTC HD2) didnt make it to the specs of the EvO? I think that animation would have been great on the Evo being that it has the same processor as the HTC HD2. I wonder if any devs have any plans of trying (at least) to port that over to the Evo.
sidenote: The HTC HD2's gallery should have also been used for Evo,,,especially since we dont have the 3d gallery of the Nexus One...just my 2 cents (for what its worth)

PEACE
-ZDK-

fraz

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I would love this type of widget. I also noticed that the weather animations last longer on the HD2.

I wonder if its maybe just a windows mobile thing b/c the HD2 does have Windows OS

ZDK

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
@fraz
Ive noticed that too w/ the HTC HD2---Im wondering if it would be difficult to port over since the HTC HD2 is a Winmo device and the EvO is an Android device...devs have worked wonders w/ the EvO up to this point, maybe they can do it

-ZDK-

n8spangler

May 16, 2010
Visit site
PEACE All...

Does anybody know why the flip clock animation (that is present on the HTC HD2) didnt make it to the specs of the EvO? I think that animation would have been great on the Evo being that it has the same processor as the HTC HD2. I wonder if any devs have any plans of trying (at least) to port that over to the Evo.
sidenote: The HTCr HD2's gallery should have also been used for Evo,,,especially since we dont have the 3d gallery of the Nexus One...just my 2 cents (for what its worth)

PEACE
-ZDK-

Would love this as well . However I found in xda the gallery from froyo, the only thing is that I breaks the camera button in gallery.

Need the Gallery3d App - xda-developers

Eguy

Lloyd Lover
Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
The Nexus 3D gallery app is pretty laggy on the EVO. But you are right about the Sense being different on the HD2. WinMo has a different version and it is not the same as the Android version. I would have liked to have the clock animate like the HD2 as well, but we can't have it all :D. Maybe on Sense 2.2 ;).

Rich Rasp

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Anyone notice the demo of the Desire HD ROM running on the nexus 1..? The flip clock animation is back and smoother than ever!! Check the andriod central home page to view the video. Wish we can port this to the EVO without all the nonsense!

cdjh

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
If you are rooted with a custom recovery, then the flip clock animation is available to install. Download the zip here. It looks great and enhances the homescreen quite a bit. It flashes in recovery just like any rom or theme.

If you run the sense weather clock, there is no reason not to spice it up a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azrae9484