Free ArmadilloTek Cases for S21

Soligna

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I've been through this process for now the last 3 phones I have bought, and the extra cases they have you buy I just sell to friends and family, they have reimbursed without fail every time.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Re: ArmadilloTek S21/S21Plus/S21Ultra sales

I got them for my note 20 ultra. They're nice cases, but I need a belt clip for work and don't run a rugged case outside of work. Probably still gonna get them for the s21 ultra if nothing else but to have a back up and help them get the word out.

berlinfirelt1

Mar 3, 2019
Visit site
So I submitted it yesterday and got a message saying I'm perfect and what they are looking for blah blah blah. Told me I need Amazon and they would reimburse me before my purchase. I responded back sounds good tell me what I need to do and haven't heard back. Who has did all the steps

cltatenza

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
So I submitted it yesterday and got a message saying I'm perfect and what they are looking for blah blah blah. Told me I need Amazon and they would reimburse me before my purchase. I responded back sounds good tell me what I need to do and haven't heard back. Who has did all the steps

I actually did this last week. Followed the instructions of putting the cases in your Amazon cart, wait for the reimbursement, then proceed with ordering the cases as you would any other Amazon purchase.

Cases arrived last week and they are actually pretty decent quality, about on pair Spigen cases I have used in the past.

Last edited:

kelsey929

Jan 28, 2021
Visit site
I got the free case from ArmadilloTek, after I submitted for one they sent me an email telling how to do it. Trust me it’s legit, they are based in Texas and the case is awesome!

ProMed

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I had a great experience with the ArmadilloTek cases for both the s20 & S21 phones. The ordering process went smoothly and the quality of the cases are high.

rcab

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have purchased the case for my S21 and the company has already refunded me my money even before it arrives from Amazon. Anyone doubting this offer needs to reconsider. There is another company that I had the same arrangement on my S20 ultra. They have sent me an email saying they have the offer again for anyone with the S21 Ultra. Unfortunately I only bought the S21 basic model. You can find information on this other case at www.schnailcase.com

777vegas

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I guess they are trying to break into a crowded market and emerge as an A list contender and not one of the cheap knock off cases. I was sceptical, but went through the process as listed and was selected. I am anxiously awaiting the cases as they do seem to be well made with many of the qualities in a case that I look for. With all the cases out there today, I imagine it is hard to distinguish a brand as a standout amongst all of the available options. Word of mouth and quality reviews are important to much of the marketplace. With the cost of today's phones, a well built/designed case is valuable to many.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha