Free verus g4 case

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend221

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone think these will actually ship for this price? Crossing fingers and tracking until shipped. Lol. Dark silver for me too

.: Sent from my 'Android til I die' Phone or Tablet :.

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Got a cancellation notice from Amazon.. Saying it was a pricing error from the seller.

Posted via the Android Central App

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Got a cancellation notice from Amazon.. Saying it was a pricing error from the seller.

I ordered mine about 5 hours ago.I posted in this thread just as order was complete.On amazon it shows prepairing for shipment.I will post back if it gets canceled too.

Sent from my LG-H815

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping that the sale is for the green one only because that's the one i ordered. Plus that's the one that's on the link. Mine said it will ship out next week but did show tomorrow earlier. Now it shows it shipping out the 8th again. Im hoping i get it. That would make this the best value phone ever. 600 bucks for a leather backed 32 GB G4 with a free 128GB micro sd card, a 17 cent case that fits the leather back phone and a 6 buck glass screen protector from Amazon. Life is really good!

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping that the sale is for the green one only because that's the one i ordered. Plus that's the one that's on the link. Mine said it will ship out next week but did show tomorrow earlier. Now it shows it shipping out the 8th again. Im hoping i get it. That would make this the best value phone ever. 600 bucks for a leather backed 32 GB G4 with a free 128GB micro sd card, a 17 cent case that fits the leather back phone and a 6 buck glass screen protector from Amazon. Life is really good!

Dang it! Spoke too soon! Just got cancelled!

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Just left them a bad review. I recomend everyone that got the same cancellation email does the same. Maybe if we all write a negative review they will honor the coupon.

legend221

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Mines cancelled as well. Hahaha I guess it was worth the risk. I knew Verus would not honor it somehow. Can't blame them either

bigtnew

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Mines cancelled as well. Hahaha I guess it was worth the risk. I knew Verus would not honor it somehow. Can't blame them either

Did anyone who ordered it from the versus page have it canceled? Not a 3rd party?

TourATL

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I ordered from the verus page last night and was cancelled. Not too worried about it, I don't blame them (too much).

Status
Not open for further replies.