Galaxy S24 Ultra Dispatch

shahedgtav

Jan 22, 2024
Visit site
Yeah, it was really crappy that they did that. Could have at least given you notice so you could maybe try and get it somewhere else.
Oh no they don't want me to cancel. When I contacted them and said I want to cancel. They immediately gave me a £100 voucher and said please don't cancel. Give us a chance please

oatmeal-claypole

Jan 22, 2024
Visit site
Oh no they don't want me to cancel. When I contacted them and said I want to cancel. They immediately gave me a £100 voucher and said please don't cancel. Give us a chance please
If they give me the option I'll cancel and get the phone from John Lewis. I guess tomorrow is the last day with the pre order offers

Reactions: MarVaRa

Termin8er

Jan 23, 2024
Visit site
Wow lucky you. Enjoy your phone whilst the rest of us wait. You got your phone from EE. Not from Samsung Direct?
Samsung direct is a nightmare, did that years ago with the Note 8 and everybody had their phones from the network providers before me. Every year since I go through EE and the phone is always delivered on the due date. The Samsung website to claim the Watch 6 was live from the 24th and you have to upload proof of your pre-order and a copy of your delivery note. So, phones that were pre-ordered were always planned to be delivered from the 24th.
I always choose a colour that nobody else will go for too. If you choose green which only Samsung sell that is a limited number and you could be waiting weeks, I don't care about the colour so I chose yellow, I can choose any colour case I want anytime, the case delivered with the phone is transparent and actually makes the phone look gold.
Hopefully, yours will arrive very soon.

shahedgtav

Jan 22, 2024
Visit site
Samsung direct is a nightmare, did that years ago with the Note 8 and everybody had their phones from the network providers before me. Every year since I go through EE and the phone is always delivered on the due date. The Samsung website to claim the Watch 6 was live from the 24th and you have to upload proof of your pre-order and a copy of your delivery note. So, phones that were pre-ordered were always planned to be delivered from the 24th.
I always choose a colour that nobody else will go for too. If you choose green which only Samsung sell that is a limited number and you could be waiting weeks, I don't care about the colour so I chose yellow, I can choose any colour case I want anytime, the case delivered with the phone is transparent and actually makes the phone look gold.
Hopefully, yours will arrive very soon.
EE prices are expensive and they do only 24 months or higher. I want 12 months. Can't be paying 24 months.

Reactions: MarVaRa

Termin8er

Jan 23, 2024
Visit site
EE prices are expensive and they do only 24 months or higher. I want 12 months. Can't be paying 24 months.
I got it the same price that Samsung sell it for as I have 3 additional sim only plans for my kids and 1GB Full Fibre Broadband with them. All my sim only plans are Unlimted data as EE offer that free of charge for having Full Fibre with them and 30% off each sim only plan. It's better to have the cheapest sim only plan then add an additional line to get the 30% off automically for your next plan. They do deals, interest free for the phone, your right it is 24 or 36 months to pay it back. However, you can make additional payments whenever you want to pay the phone off quicker. So, you take a 36 month no interest plan but pay treble the amount each month to clear the debt quicker. That way if you are ill, injured, lose your job you only have to make the minimum payment each month and not worry bout finding more cash you haven't got.

shahedgtav

Jan 22, 2024
Visit site
If it doesn't come by the new specified time that samsung has set then I might look at EE. I probably will get some discount because I am on a Sim contract already with them and haven't upgraded for over 3 years now. It's been overdue for an upgrade.

But thanks for explaining it about how it is with EE. I never did an phone contact with carriers because the phone would be locked to that sim. Plus I thought it would be too expensive.

This is the first time I have done a Pre order. Normally I just wait 2-3 months and then order it from amazon or eBay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali