Galaxy S4 and Instagram problem!! Please help!!

chloeshotmom

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
And the picture becomes close up or large. If i take picture of whole body they will just let you crop the small square like head and shoulder only!

Innokenty Shuvalov

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Guys! It's not about instagram, it's about the phone in general! I'm facing this issue in different apps and only on a slow network. Looks like the TCP protocol is broken, but it's unbelievable, so I don't even know what to think and waiting for a system update with the fix.

jlh73

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
The lux removal was just for the s4. When I had one they removed that feature. I have the HTC one now and it's still there.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Dr_Wolfsburg

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm having an issue with the pics being uploaded all choppy and pixellated :( I have upgraded to the latest version and still the same result. Anyone else having this issue? (I've tried enabling/disabling the 'high quality' option and still the same: pixels)

I've been experiencing this issue also and it has ruined the Instagram experience for me. I've emailed them and messaged them on FB offering usability testing or beta feedback etc. but get no response.
I've been an advocate of Instagram from day one but have finally given up. Gutted.
Tried every possible setting within Instagram and on the SG4 itself but appears that some more development is needed on the app.
I'm also hoping and holding out for an Android version of the Camera+ App as it's awesome. Unfortunately I have received no response from the developers on that front either.

Posted via Android Central App

hannahphilip

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I have updated to latest version of instagram and I still have the same problem. Some filters doesnt work... when I try to apply those filters then some other filter appear, and when I post the picture it gets black or blurry. Some filters that have never worked on my Samsung s4 is x pro II, sutro and brannan. Anyone knows why?

Pratibha Bisht

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I have updated to latest version of instagram and I still have the same problem. Some filters doesnt work... when I try to apply those filters then some other filter appear, and when I post the picture it gets black or blurry. Some filters that have never worked on my Samsung s4 is x pro II, sutro and brannan. Anyone knows why?

Pratibha Bisht

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I've got the same problem !! Have S4 too and even my tgese three filters don't work. I asked other Android users (non S4 users) , their filters are working. Tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it back. Didn't help 😭

JosuaRiki

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm having an issue with the pics being uploaded all choppy and pixellated :( I have upgraded to the latest version and still the same result. Anyone else having this issue? (I've tried enabling/disabling the 'high quality' option and still the same: pixels)

Yes i have the same problem with you

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Try completely uninstalling Instagram, make sure the folder is gone, reboot, and re-install. Also, if available, turn off the extra processing option.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasgabel