Google Nexus 6 on AT&T

Stevieboi

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Ya, I wish they offered the 64 GB variant. I'd have gladly paid the extra. I just can't wait for it to get here at this point though. I have an estimated ship date of 11/14-11/18, so I am cautiously optimistic that it will ship tomorrow. I ordered about 20 minutes before it was supposed to go live (8:40 PST).

Have you heard from AT&T at all yet? I haven't. My ship date is 11/11/14 to 11/18/14. They're probably going to make me wait until 11:59pm, bastards! :p

Posted via the Android Central App

kayfaei

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know why they aren't carrying the Cloud white version? I use at&t for my carrier I was going to do a upgrade by doing At&t Next, but that's the only reason that's keeping me from doing so.. I don't want the midnight blue version

maddy1213

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Will AT&T version be branded?

my problems has not been the logo or the contract bound service or the bloatware. it has always been about the update of software. which trio att, motorola and google have different answers for. thats the reason i bought the nexus 6 from the motorola site.

ramandeepghuman

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Have you heard from AT&T at all yet? I haven't. My ship date is 11/11/14 to 11/18/14. They're probably going to make me wait until 11:59pm, bastards! :p

My ship date is 11/18-11/19 so my guess is they ship today? I ordered mine on pre order launch day!

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
My ship date is 11/18-11/19 so my guess is they ship today? I ordered mine on pre order launch day!

Same here, I opened a chat session with AT&T rep yesterday and they said mine would ship tomorrow and that it takes 3-5 business days. Also confirmed that it comes with an AT&T logo on the back of the device like all of their phones.....I asked about the iPhone and she did not respond except told me I could return the phone if I was unhappy with it and sent me the link.

Isaac3

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: AT&T carrying it today?

I talked to at&t yesterday and they said it should be in stores by Friday.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I canceled my pre-order the other day and got a Note 4 instead, so no I haven't.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: AT&T carrying it today?

I talked to at&t yesterday and they said it should be in stores by Friday.

That sucks I was hoping I could pick it up today . Guess il stick with Verizon and wait till its on sale on Google

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Will AT&T version be branded?

I am pretty sure everyone that brought it from AT&T tried that,heck I had two in my cart, one each Wednesday that disappeared. How long will one have to wait Ry? Called Google they have no information of when they will start selling it...... I have money set aside and ready to buy the 64GB version.. The only way to get one of those now is to pay a premium on eBay.

Or keep trying the other channels.

Supposedly, Google's restocking every Wednesday.

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nexus 6 Demo Units In-Store?

Played with a demo unit at the T Mobile store today in Brandon, Florida. Phone is big, but not too big, IMO. Probably picking one up tomorrow.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Done!!!! Cancelled my order with AT&T! I do not know what I was thinking when I pre ordered in the 1st place and was willing to pay 40 more dollars for an at&t badge then what I would receive from the play store. I will wait for the 64GB version on the play store and pay 17 more dollars then what I was going to pay for the 32 GB version on AT&T.

Will8475

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what's wrong with some of you guys. They gave you a ship date of between the 18th and 19th. And you want to cancel your order because you being a spoiled brat

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what's wrong with some of you guys. They gave you a ship date of between the 18th and 19th. And you want to cancel your order because you being a spoiled brat

No need to call anyone names....I was struggling with the extra cost and AT&T branding. The fact that I called and they apologized for being out of stock helped seal the deal. If anything I was not being wise or patient and got pulled in by all of the hype. I would rather have a 64GB version and so I will wait and put the extra money towards that instead of getting the phone faster. I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders when I got the confirmation that my order was cancelled.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milaco