Hi.. my name is Fernando..

Luce

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Tried Myn already. Coloring annoyed me. VERY fast though.
Already running Vaelpak.
Miui sounds like the winner.

sparda07

Android Supporter
Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
there are alot of Romoholic's or flashoholic's as we were called back on the Hero (cdma) boards the road to recovery is a slow one.
I left the Hero and got the Evo and i'm still flashing Roms i'm never really happy with just one and i'm constelly updating my wifes Hero till she buys an EVO and i Root that one. Can't wait........................
oh and my mom wants the samsung intercept so now i can learn how to root that one as well :)

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
there are alot of Romoholic's or flashoholic's as we were called back on the Hero (cdma) boards the road to recovery is a slow one.
I left the Hero and got the Evo and i'm still flashing Roms i'm never really happy with just one and i'm constelly updating my wifes Hero till she buys an EVO and i Root that one. Can't wait........................
oh and my mom wants the samsung intercept so now i can learn how to root that one as well :)

VaelPak
Myn's
CM6
Miui
Baked Snack

Have fun LOL

And welcome! You'll love this section =D

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
You guys would feel ashamed, your getting her addicted haha. That's like giving cigarettes to kids! Tisk tisk

LMAO..And after the first flash of CM6 I am in love, plus I flashed one of the nightlies and no problems so far. What a difference this is from using sense I am loving this experience!:D

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
LMAO..And after the first flash of CM6 I am in love, plus I flashed one of the nightlies and no problems so far. What a difference this is from using sense I am loving this experience!:D

You ready to flash a theme on top of CM6 yet?

Mahaha Im Evil...

Let me find you some stuff

Mattedblues Never tried this but its people like it...

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I like both of them think I'll give them both a try this should keep me entertained over the weekend! LOL

mrich70

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I am new to the whole flashing ROM'S scene. I just rooted last night and flashed Vaelpak 2.2 w/Kings 8, since I have been seeing Jerzy rave about it. However, I would like to know how to get the rediculous Linpack scores that I keep seeing on the Nexus One and Moto Droid. The highest scores i seem to get are around 37. I have even overclocked using Setcpu to 1.15ghz. What gives???

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I am new to the whole flashing ROM'S scene. I just rooted last night and flashed Vaelpak 2.2 w/Kings 8, since I have been seeing Jerzy rave about it. However, I would like to know how to get the rediculous Linpack scores that I keep seeing on the Nexus One and Moto Droid. The highest scores i seem to get are around 37. I have even overclocked using Setcpu to 1.15ghz. What gives???
To get awesome scores...even like jerzy ( that was hard to type :p) you just gotta toy around with it. The best way to go is to just find a rom that works for you in every sense- performance and looks. Overclocking a rom wont always give you the best results

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
To get awesome scores...even like jerzy ( that was hard to type :p) you just gotta toy around with it. The best way to go is to just find a rom that works for you in every sense- performance and looks. Overclocking a rom wont always give you the best results

I have better scores then Jerzy... Mmmhmmm I said it...

loading up CM6 now if Recovery doesnt fail me again!!! :mad:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TechBro