Hi.. my name is Fernando..

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Nah dude like massive ****ing hardware fail. I'm so ****ing pissed off right now you have NO idea. **** **** **** **** ****.... I have haptic feedback enabled... Well I hit back to exit an app and it sounded really weird. Like a weird crackle. I hit it again to see wtf it was and it crackled really loud. Now it wont work. Vibrate wont work either.. The kicker.. my speaker isn't working now either!!!

Edit: ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now NONE of the capacitive buttons on the bottom work!! SDKL HDS FJKHFKDSH SHDHHJKLJKL KLKLKL MOTHER ****ER!!!

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Nah dude like massive ****ing hardware fail. I'm so ****ing pissed off right now you have NO idea. **** **** **** **** ****.... I have haptic feedback enabled... Well I hit back to exit an app and it sounded really weird. Like a weird crackle. I hit it again to see wtf it was and it crackled really loud. Now it wont work. Vibrate wont work either.. The kicker.. my speaker isn't working now either!!!

Edit: ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now NONE of the capacitive buttons on the bottom work!! SDKL HDS FJKHFKDSH SHDHHJKLJKL KLKLKL MOTHER ****ER!!!

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Unroot and exchange

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

Holy sh*t Calm down dude... Call Local Sprint/bestbuy ASAP Unroot and Exchange...

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Unroot and exchange

Worded*

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Ugh.. this ****in blows man. Really hard... So whats the process like? Everywhere is still back ordered. I know I wont be able to just get a replacement right there. Are they gonna take my phone and I have to wait for the replacement to come and just send the old one in like you do with insurance?

AngryBabygif_thumb.jpg

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Ugh.. this ****in blows man. Really hard... So whats the process like? Everywhere is still back ordered. I know I wont be able to just get a replacement right there. Are they gonna take my phone and I have to wait for the replacement to come and just send the old one in like you do with insurance?

I've heard that if you go thru customer care its faster but honestly idk.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

AngryBabygif_thumb.jpg

maybe a sprint tech can help you out dude?

go to a store I know you need to go thru them first for replacements anyway

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
:(

msn-search-rip-1.jpg

It's officially done... The phone randomly rebooted... A phone call came in and it sounded like the crackling when you put jumper cables on a car battery... then screen went off... Phone turns on but the screen and capacitive buttons are dead... I'm seriously sad right now :\ I actually got really attached to this phone o_O Blah. Gonna head over to Sprint. I hope they don't get it working and see that it's rooted... Since it technically does still turn on, is there a way I can adb push a stock RUU to it and bring it to stock just in case?

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Did you seriously just make a Memorial to your Evo?

I feel so bad for your phone... :(

Get that baby fixed and Root the new one ASAP...

Do you know how many Roms your going to miss out on!!! :confused:

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Nah the phone turns on with no problem. But the screen is dead. Nothing ever comes on. Not the initial htc Evo screen, the boot animation, nothing :( What sucks the most is I can hear the boot animation sound playing but nothing on the screen :(

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Did you seriously just make a Memorial to your Evo?

I feel so bad for your phone... :(

Get that baby fixed and Root the new one ASAP...

Do you know how many Roms your going to miss out on!!! :confused:

Lol ya.. I had to do something to make me laugh... Do you know if there's a way to adb push a stock ruu in? I'm worried that they'll somehow get my screen to work and see I'm rooted.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Lol ya.. I had to do something to make me laugh... Do you know if there's a way to adb push a stock ruu in? I'm worried that they'll somehow get my screen to work and see I'm rooted.

Ummmmm lol

I want to say yes but its prob sooooooooooo complicated

Maybe you can ADB into Recovery once in Recovery you can Do a complete Wipe thru ADB?

Obviously I know the ADB to get into recovery but to Wipe ask Koush maybe?

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Ya I just realized it's probably gonna be complicating as hell. Because the screen doesn't work at all. I'd have to adb a **** load of stuff. BLah :(

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
..... wtf........... o_O the screen turned on..

Edit: wtf.. the capacitive buttons work too now?!?! WTF??? Vibrate is still dead though.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Ya I'm downloading a PNG that Vaelek sent me. Hopefully this works just in case it goes on me again... Here's a good question though...

I did a Nandroid backup last night... Once I get my new phone and root it.. will I be able to just restore it? Is there a chance that it might not work going from not only phone to phone, but also a different hardware number? I have the 002 hardware right now.... I'd be getting 003

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Ya I'm downloading a PNG that Vaelek sent me. Hopefully this works just in case it goes on me again... Here's a good question though...

I did a Nandroid backup last night... Once I get my new phone and root it.. will I be able to just restore it? Is there a chance that it might not work going from not only phone to phone, but also a different hardware number? I have the 002 hardware right now.... I'd be getting 003
I would start fresh so there's no question

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sams_s22plus