Holy Smokes, my watch 6 Classic is already in-transit!

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Ha, no...in fact, I still haven't received a notification of delivery from the FedEx app. I just opened it like the neurotic mess I am and saw delivered and a photo of where the driver laid it on the floor of my garage. I left the door up so they could see someone was home.

I'm telling you, last year, I couldn't manage to be home before they attempted to deliver my GW5 Pro and ended up having to go stand in line at the local FedEx hub to sign and receive the package.
Glad you didn't have to go to FedEx & wait this time. Nice of the driver to put it in the garage. The FedEx app didn't notify me either, I received a text from FedEx that it had been delivered.

Samsung has not sent a thing. Still says in process. I've been checking for the return label to be issued.
😄

Reactions: mlblack16

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Watches were delivered! I walked by the patio & didn't even notice the boxes. I walked upstairs & received the text. No signature required. I wish they would have at least rang the doorbell. But it's okay.
(Fabric Band included in watch box)

Husband hasn't open his yet...
That's so cool! I got an email from UPS saying I have a delivery coming today from Samsung. But when I look on my order status it's still says processing. Just curious to see if your order online ever changed to shipped? Enjoy the new watch!

Reactions: BerryBubbles

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
That's so cool! I got an email from UPS saying I have a delivery coming today from Samsung. But when I look on my order status it's still says processing. Just curious to see if your order online ever changed to shipped? Enjoy the new watch!
Nothing on the Samsung app ever showed anything about shipping for my Husband's or my watch. No emails, no notifications, no indications from Samsung. Our orders still say 'in process'. I just relied on the FedEx app for info.

On the Samsung app, my Husband's watch band shows that it was shipped with UPS, but the UPS app shows a label made on 8/4 but they have not received the package from Samsung yet. Hmmmm. It was slated for delivery tomorrow. Not counting on that one.

I think something has failed on Samsungs end.
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Enjoy your new watch also.
😄

Reactions: Tomster88

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Nothing on the Samsung app ever showed anything about shipping for my Husband's or my watch. No emails, no notifications, no indications from Samsung. Our orders still say 'in process'. I just relied on the FedEx app for info.

On the Samsung app, my Husband's watch band shows that it was shipped with UPS, but the UPS app shows a label made on 8/4 but they have not received the package from Samsung yet. Hmmmm. It was slated for delivery tomorrow. Not counting on that one.

I think something has failed on Samsungs end.
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Enjoy your new watch also.
So strange. I was reading online that to do a trade-in you have to go onto your order and print out a return label. That was my only concern. I'm trading in my watch 3.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
So strange. I was reading online that to do a trade-in you have to go onto your order and print out a return label. That was my only concern. I'm trading in my watch 3.
I'm also trading in my Watch 3 & I've been checking for the return label. Nothing yet. Usually they are available before you even receive your device. This is just a really odd pre-order experience.
🤔

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm also trading in my Watch 3 & I've been checking for the return label. Nothing yet. Usually they are available before you even receive your device. This is just a really odd pre-order experience.
Yeah I got the watch and I'm setting it up now. But my order still says in process. Maybe I should download the Samsung app and see if it's different there? I've been checking everything on my computer

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
It's now 8 am here in NoVA and FedEx just says my watch as of 6:39 am is at local facility - this was the update it showed me. It's been there since 8:07 am yesterday! I used to defend FedEx, but not so sure anymore. Samsung, well they're being Samsung... Worst logistical shipping manufacturer!

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Even though the Samsung website said the expected shipping date was Sept 15, I just got an email stating my Watch shipped and will arrive via UPS today! That was a pleasant surprise.

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Please let me know if your label shows up! Thanks!
This morning I woke up and had a text from Samsung as well as an email, the order status has finally been updated and the text message told me the label is ready for printing. So as of this morning it's all corrected. How about with you guys?

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
This morning I woke up and had a text from Samsung as well as an email, the order status has finally been updated and the text message told me the label is ready for printing. So as of this morning it's all corrected. How about with you guys?
Samsung email says it shipped this morning with a delivery for tomorrow. Meanwhile, it was delivered an hour ago, and my coworkers are enamored by the rotating bezel. Samsung is still behind.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I tried to access the label through the Shop app and it won't open

It's always something with Samsung.
😞 You gotta be kidding! Samsung is making this a challenge.

I checked the Samsung site from my PC, but still no generated label. At least I'm enjoying the watch! 😉

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Well, that's good news! You're making progress.

Nothing for me yet.

@mlblack16 has a label, but it doesn't want to open (from Samsung App)

They joys of pre-order season.