Holy Smokes, my watch 6 Classic is already in-transit!

MotorMike2020

Apr 14, 2020
Visit site
Found an "order shipped" email this morning, watch delivered at 11 am. That was a nice surprise. No signature required. Charging up now.
So far the only thing I have issue with is the ridiculous USB C MALE end on the magnetic charging base. No AC USB adapters I have use a USB C output except for a battery pack I have just happened to have a C output. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to charge this thing until I get another cable, adapter or charger. The least Samsung could have done is include a USB C to A adapter for $400....

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Omg, this W6 is a breath of fresh air. The 5Pro never fit my wrist correctly, but I liked it. Now going back to this smaller size with this BEZEL? I'm on top of the world. I may even go run this evening...If someone is chasing me.
🤣🤣
Yeah, running... not at the top of my list...

The watch 6 classic is gorgeous to me coming from a Watch 3. BEZEL is smooth & doesn't drag. I setup my Sister's Watch 5 & I was really impressed, but I'm so glad I held out for the 6 classic.

Glad you're enjoying yours!
😄

Reactions: Katrina White1

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
You gotta be kidding! Samsung is making this a challenge.

I checked the Samsung site from my PC, but still no generated label. At least I'm enjoying the watch!
*Update - I was able to generate a return label using a PC. My hope was to save the file from within the Shop app then email to myself because I was certain I couldn't remember my log in credentials for Samsung Shop (it always logs me in automatically).

Anyway, I managed to get logged into my account and print the label so I plan to drop off at FedEx Thursday morning to be done with it.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
*Update - I was able to generate a return label using a PC. My hope was to save the file from within the Shop app then email to myself because I was certain I couldn't remember my log in credentials for Samsung Shop (it always logs me in automatically).

Anyway, I managed to get logged into my account and print the label so I plan to drop off at FedEx Thursday morning to be done with it.
👍👍
That's great! Now you can focus on just enjoying the new watch.
😁

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Samsung email says it shipped this morning with a delivery for tomorrow. Meanwhile, it was delivered an hour ago, and my coworkers are enamored by the rotating bezel. Samsung is still behind.
The rotating bezel is a feature I never realized I would miss and basically is a must have going forward. At least with the GW 5 Pro they could have designed it so that the big fat tire ring around the display was functional and where you slide your finger to activate the touch bezel but noooo.. Samsung insisted it needed to be the display itself so you get a nice smudge along the bottom circumference.

And while I will kinda miss the battery of the GW5 PRO, it's not a big deal because I can't stand wearing anything on my wrist at night and don't need a watch to tell me the obvious as to whether I slept soundly.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
At least with the GW 5 Pro they could have designed it so that the big fat tire ring around the display...

And while I will kinda miss the battery of the GW5 PRO, it's not a big deal because I can't stand wearing anything on my wrist at night and don't need a watch to tell me the obvious as to whether I slept soundly.

The big fat tire ring... I love it

For me, the W6C will probably be more comfortable to sleep. The 5Pro was a tad large so it's really not a proper fit. I'll probably charge every night during dinner and shower. Once it learns useage patterns, we'll know how the smaller battery works out.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
What's going on? Is it out for delivery???
It is indeed!!! FedEx currently says it should be delivered before 8:30PM. They originally had an estimate between 9AM and 1:10PM but I knew there was no way of that happening ... FedEx almost never gets to me before 4PM, sadly.

As long as it comes today I'll be a happy camper

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
This morning I woke up and had a text from Samsung as well as an email, the order status has finally been updated and the text message told me the label is ready for printing. So as of this morning it's all corrected. How about with you guys?

I finally received an email from Samsung that the Watch 6 Classic that's on my wrist has been shipped.

Okay, they are starting to catch up...
😁
Then I received a text from Samsung that said the trade-in shipping label will be available in 2 days. We will see.

Okay, back to playing with my new watch.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintRo

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Well it looks like everything was in one box and it arrived today. I'll get it set up tomorrow. Have faith everyone! You may get it earlier than the Samsung website says!

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Which model and color did you choose?

Did you order the day they launched?

I know in the past, when I hesitated just a couple days with the 4 Classic, I had to wait longer to get it if I ordered with the silver case.
47mm classic in black

Yep

happycat9

Aug 5, 2019
Visit site
Got my watch 6 today. That was fast. Haven’t set up yet. Not loving the look of it compared to the Active 2. The active 2 had a more feminine look in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332