How to know if your Galaxy Note 2 is fake

evanblackheart

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to know if your galaxy note 2 is fake

I would suggest you download CPU-Z.apk, put it in a micro SD card, insert that micro SD card to the Note 2, install the apk, then run it to get the real specs. My sister bought a Korean Samsung GS4 clone and the Settings>Storage info says 16GB, but after a few photos we get a notification that the memory is full. We deleted everything, apps, music, anything that the previous owner added there but the storage seems to get filled too quickly. So we used CPU-Z, and we found out that the actual storage size was only at 100+MB. It's quad-core though, so I got that going on for me which is nice.
:)

libertydrew

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to know if your galaxy note 2 is fake

I do know that difference; but you're not going to like what I write, either. Indonesia is not a fake country: It's quite real, as countries go. However -- and there's no getting around this -- it, and its neighboring Malaysia, are corrupt, crime-ridden places where everything from fake credit cards to fake electronics to fake [just name virtually any thing] are routinely made and sold and used. There is a reason, for example, why most credit card merchant account providers routinely block all online credit card traffic from your country and Malaysia... two of the largest credit card fraud-ridden places on the planet.

And I can judge you like that -- and I am so doing, regardless of your foul-mouthed offense -- because those are the facts, and no amount of your wishing otherwise will change them. You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts. It's as simple as that.

If you don't like the reputation your country has, then run for office, get elected, and change it; or become an activist and so do. Don't be angry, though, with those who speak truth, based on facts, just because you don't like how it makes your country -- and such as you who are from it -- look.

This post is so well put a swell of pride formed in my politically incorrect, FACT appreciating, heart.
The ignoramus from Indonesia is as damaging to common sense and good moral character as his slimy kinship still crowding out human decency back in the [motherland?].
The only wise thing about your cesspool of grammar vomit and misspelled ranting was that you stopped short of what I assumed to be an attempt at some half baked regurgitation of Piven, Ayers, Dorhn, or any other liberation theologian twit. Pining over the misdeeds of capitalism and the injustices of liberty. Convincing poor saps like yourself that you can and will never amount to anything because the deck OKs just too stacked against you-that the pie is only so big and you are late to the table, of course through no fault of your own. I challenge you sir to do your own homework. Find another economic system that has done as much for those in poverty than capitalism. Indonesian and Malaysian life is hard. No doubt. I feel for the poor souls who wake up told what lies ahead in their future because like the gentlemen informed you they are corrupt rat holes and as you said yourself they are very very real places. I hope you give thanks it to whoever it was on your family who had the good sense to bring you too the greatest nation that ever was. Not because of the DNA make up of it's people but by the PRINCIPLES in which it was founded upon that are just as true today as they will be throughout time. I challenge you to seek out for yourself what those principles are. Not what you've heard. The answers can be found I'm the papers written by Publius.
I will close with this question. Is Asia better off with out being under British rule?

Hady bladefire

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
so guys three days ago i bought "galaxy note 2" from someone in the craiglist
it is n7-100 version(i can see from the phone types)
but the thing is when my friend from Indosia came and visit me,we compare our galaxy note 2
and i found that my screen is smaller than her galaxy note 2 screen
so can you guys give me some information how to check my galaxy note 2 is really galaxy or not

easy and no need to find other hard tricky way just for finding your note 2 is fake or not..im very simple if note 2 originally samsung product u easily can try entering downloading mode while phone is off then press the button ( vol down + home + power on ) a.k.a ODIN MODE is capable for flash upgrade or downgrade your original note 2..if u cant entering it 100% your note 2 is fake

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred