HTC One (M8) will be Verizon Exclusive at launch?

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: HTC One M8 will be Verizon Exclusive at launch?

What kind of case is that?
The box had Verizon branding.. I guess HTC makes it? Maybe one of the Verizon guys here can answer that. I left the box in the car and I am working now or I would find the SKU.

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

Here is the sku for my case.
vytateve.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

Where do you get the case at? Does Sprint have them? I saw one on Best Buy's website that looked similar but it was 50 bucks. I want one they had different colors. I can't wait for this phone I am pre ordering from Best Buy because I signed up for the phone freedom to save an extra 50. And I know there was that 2 week rumor about Verizon well I think it may be true just with the Silver version cause noone has the silver listed but them. So I guess it's gold for me. Oh so Verizon does have the phone in stores? I know I can order phone from Sprint in Gray and have it in a day or two but Best Buy said there's is April 11th. I don't want to wait but I did the phone freedom to save an extra 50. They told me i can pre order online for pick up in the store so I guess i'll do that and get Gold since Silver isn't available. If I order online and have it shipped to me then I get 50 dollar giftcard if I do it in store I get 50 off phone right there. But I can use the 50 card for a case I guess. I'll get it quicker if I order online and have it shipped to home.