HTC One S - Viber problem

some216

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Viber problem

hi, i got problem with viber too, i uninstaled it, but i can not install it again.. when i try to get it from google play, it said that i allready have it instaled....????

Anji Keegan

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site

I have been having the same issues with my HTC One S .. Black screen, crashing , freezing .. I uninstalled to re install & now I just keep get an error message when trying in input my phone number in the start up screen .. ( I have done this many times before with no problem ) I am also getting ' Status Customer Error' when trying to re install the desktop version too.... HELP

Bogdan Smadici

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site

Hi, I am having problems on my viber for Samsung Galaxy S3. I tried uninstalling viber on my phone (thinking it could reset it) because it keeps on notifying me that I have a new message even though I don't. But when I tried installing it again, it does not send me an access code, and when I tried clicking on the "click here" link, it cannot receive the automatic voice call. Please help, I really like Viber and I want it back up. Thanks! (Sorry I'm writing on HTC Android Phones though my phone is Samsung, really need help)

i have the same problem.
you guys are able to remove my prior registration so that I can register again?

sneha1007

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i am using a nokia windows phone (lumia 520), m viber account is constantly being crashed and everytime it is asking me for my phone number and access code. I've tried uninstalling reinstalling, still the problem persists.

szaeem26

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello Viber Team,

I am Shaheer and i live in Pakistan i want to ask you that i have HTC inspire 4g so does the viber fully support my android device or no??? i have been using viber for a long time but on another device so just wanted to asure that does it work perfectly on HTC inspire 4g and just want it to say that after reading other forums i had to say that viber is a great app i love it and almost every family member use it so great job by the viber team and i want them to keep this voice quality constant and please give me the rates of viber out in Pakistan please...
Thank you

Last edited:

Saba Ash

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I m facing the problem of Contacts syncing Incomplete .:( I Installed ,reinstalled nd uninstalled then install again ..Vesrison 4.3.3 Viber Htc Android ..

vibercrashesphone

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site

whenever I try to create my viber account or connect to viber my phone crashes. right after I put in my number as suggested and press send my phone crashes. and whenever I try to uninstall it my phone crashes. is there something wrong with my phone or something? its sony xperia btw and I just got it

MFKtoday

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

Hi,
After hours wasted and totally frustrated I decided to ask for help.
I had a Viber on my Mobile Samsung Galaxy Young working well for some time, but it suddenly stopped delivering messages. Showed pink dialog box confirming "message not delivered."
Still, my problem now is this: On advice I found out from "Viber itself" I uninstalled the application, but when trying to reinstall it, Google is showing it already INSTALLED.
I really don't have it any more on Mobile, but can't get it back in.
Is there any way to "convince" Google that I don't have it anymore, so I could go ahead with re-installation?
I even can't say which one was it, but icon was phone receiver in lilac color in box and was for free calling and chat messaging.
I appreciate any help tremendously!

Regards,
Maya

raymondcklamaon

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Vibe support says my number is automatically blocked (due to being recognised as the source of spam!!!!)
There's no hotline, Website and support website is blocked. I have seen so many of this identical problem. You will at some point start facing a huge customer migration to similar services. Please help

Device: HTC One
Wifi

Already tried reseting device and clear Viber data as well as wifi ports, etc.
Ray