HTC Sense Rss Widget

htcuser8740

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I own an Evo and switched my home from sense to launcher pro. I noticed I lost some of the widgets. The ones that I notice being gone were the big clock and also the rss widget. I'm not so concerned about the clock because I never cared for it. My question is why can't these widgets be used on launcher pro? Doesn't make sense to me why these aren't interchangeable. Can anyone recommend an rss reader that will work for launcher pro? I would also like it to have a widget. I'm currently trying out Feedr, but am not crazy about the UI.

Sent from...... my current addiction

LikeAChampion3

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Try the Google Reader site itself. Seriously. I wasted a ton of time looking for RSS apps when the website itself ended up being the best to use.

You can set up a link to the site directly from the Launcher Pro launch bar.

No widget though.

htcuser8740

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Yea i will definitely check that out. Im still just flabergasted that you can't bring some htc sense widgets over to launcher pro. It seems as though they should just work with both.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
HTC Sense is closed, so if you don't use their launcher you can't use their widgets. Just like LP widgets don't work with Sense.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I use the feedr app / widget from the market. I think it was a couple of bucks and well worth it to me. I use three 4x1 widgets for 3 different categories of feeds (locals news, hockey & android)

htcuser8740

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I use the feedr app / widget from the market. I think it was a couple of bucks and well worth it to me. I use three 4x1 widgets for 3 different categories of feeds (locals news, hockey & android)

Thanks. I'm using Feedr now. How do you create categories?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais