I am so EXCITED

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
it seems to not snap in all the way at the top. I have to apply decent pressure to get into snap in and sit flush

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
It may seem like overkill as the Note 2 already has phenomenal battery life, but at the same time having a fully charged spare battery always at the ready (via that Samsung spare battery charger) is sweet icing on the cake! :p Myself, I rarely if ever tether my Note 2 to a charge, just swap and go as needed, no worries. :) The charger also makes a great stand, portrait or landscape, and is very portable while keeping the battery safely stored inside. It?s well worth the full price, a steal at 50% off.

Do you have the direct link?
I would like to pick one up myself.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I picked one of these up with the 50% off. I never plug my phone in. Makes for a good stand for a nexus 7 and the note 2. The only thing I worry about is constantly removing the back cover. I feel like it's not as tight fitting as it used to be. Anyone else notice this? I just hope it's the battery cover and not where it snaps to the phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

I feel this way with my Flip Case.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I may need one of those in case the power ever goes out.

Haha, actually had that happen last month when an area transformer failed and it took the power company almost twelve hours to get it fixed. I had no worries about my phone power knowing that fully charged spare was there ready to go. :cool:

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I may need one of those in case the power ever goes out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Imagine having a couple of spare batteries for the note 2? You could live all week without a single charge. Epic:p

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
(Not to single you out karsdroid), I still have unlimited data and it's great to not have to worry about overages, but at the same time I find it irritating the mindset that unlimited means you can consume as much as you want without any consequence. It's like an all you can eat buffet doesn't mean it's appropriate/acceptable to be gluttonous and throw any self discipline out the window and consume as much as you want. Like the food at the buffet, network resources are not unlimited. Over-consumption does affect others and can also cause the provider of the resource (ex. restaurant or cellular network) to raise prices or change their policy to control that consumption (they reserve that right as the provider of the resource). I think that is the concern many have with those who use a ton of data. :)

And to stay on topic: Congrats Jude on getting the Note 2. It's a great device. You're going to love it! :p

I am so waiting for you to say 'the Internet is a series of tubes'....

Please say it

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29