I can't upload any pictures/change my pfp on apps

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have this problem for a whole year now, at first i thought it was a technical problem, that the App (discord) didn't work. But now it's happening on other apps too and I'm really losing it right now. The problem in question is that i can't change my profile picture on discord, i cant take pictures from my gallery and make stickers on a sticker making App, i can't upload an image to notion and use it as a banner and i can't change my pfp on tellonym nor can i upload an image there. I have tried everything and the only solution is always going on another device and changing it/uploading it there. I hope to find a solution to fix this problem on my phone, cuz it seems to only affect my phone? I'd be so happy to get help on this, thanks in advance :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Where does the process seem to have problems? Are the apps unable to locate the image? Unable to upload them? Do the sites or apps seem to go through the motions of updating the image, but they end up not being updated?

Are you certain the apps you're using have Storage permission turned on?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali