I have a OnePlus Two, you have questions. Lets do this!

Gunrack

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Haven't seen this question yet, any spare invites? 😉

Seriously, let us know how the battery holds up. Also, how's the slider feature working?

Posted via the Android Central App

grahamf

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Looks to be a solid phone. It's rather unfortunate that I can't say the same for the company and that getting the phone could prove to be a bit of a chore.
i suppose it's their way of not compromising on the phone itself. No carriers/retailers to deal with or marketing campaigns to fund. Anyone who gets one knows exactly what they are getting and won't be complaining about random things or forcing OnePlus to perform tech support on Identification: Ten-T errors.

Dadspicable

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
1. How fast does the battery drain while gaming?
2. Any hiccups or stuttering while playing an intense game?
3. Ease of use one handed?
4. Anything you particularly like or dislike so far?

Giovanni Rambo

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Audio features/quality

Hi,

I'd like to know about the audio improvements. How good is the MaxxAudio software in the OPT? How about the power from the headphone output? Does it supply the energy needs of "high" (up 44Ohms) impedance headphones as the OPO did?

Russell Holly

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
My questions are all about the camera:

1). Can you lock the focus and/or exposure for photos? What about during video?

2). How fast does the camera start up compared to the s6?

3). What options are there for aspect ratio/megapixel combinations?

4). What options are there for video recording (resolution, frame rate, etc)?

5). When shooting 4k, are certain features disabled (like OIS for example)?

6). Overall, how does the camera interface feel compared to the s6?

Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

1. Tap to focus locks like you'd expect.

2. It's not as fast to startup as the S6. I don't think anything is.

3. 12.4MP 4:3/7.9MP 16:9/9.3MP 1:1

4. Resolutions options only

5. This phone has no OIS

6. It feels clunky compared to the S6 interface. Kinda plain.

indios2

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
5. This phone has no OIS

Is this just your observation that it doesn't work well? Because the One Plus website talks about the OIS the phone has

OnePlus 2 said:
Steady

Our advanced Optical Image Stabilization system automatically corrects for unwanted shakes and bumps, producing incredibly sharp pictures and impossibly smooth videos, every time. Spend less time being still and more time capturing something amazing.

Last edited:

Friendlyx

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
So this is kinda a random question, i'm sure it'll fit here... But should i wait for the OnePlus Two? Or should i just buy the Moto Style?

Stuart Noon

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I really want to know how dual sim works on this phone. I know the basics of dual sim and I understand dual standby, but for instance.
Can you use 4G LTE on either sim?
How does the phone react when using data on sim 1 and you get a phone call on sim 2?
and is that configurable? on some phones you can set it to behave a certain way.
What Dual sim options exist in settings?
Does the contact list let you specify a default sim for that contact? It's very helpful, I've seen it on some dual sim phones but not on others.

Would like to know more about this too - am currently using a oneplus one with my personal number in it, and have a nexus 4 for my work sim... would be good to know if I can realistically get away with consolidating both into one device without losing functionality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred