I have a OnePlus Two, you have questions. Lets do this!

gmhotch

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I really hope the battery life is the same or better and that eventually CyanogenMod will be flashable as well. Keep the comments flowing, this is much better than the OnePlus forum which is overrun by clowns. Thanks again!

Russell Holly

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
One plus two vs s6 edge performence and fingerprint scnner....which one is better?

Posted via the Android Central App

The actual authentication process is roughly the same. Because the OnePlus Two doesn't require the screen to be on in order to start the authentication process, going from picking up the phone to unlocking is noticeably faster. It's all about that home button not being an actual button.

movielover76

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I really want to know how dual sim works on this phone. I know the basics of dual sim and I understand dual standby, but for instance.
Can you use 4G LTE on either sim?
How does the phone react when using data on sim 1 and you get a phone call on sim 2?
and is that configurable? on some phones you can set it to behave a certain way.
What Dual sim options exist in settings?
Does the contact list let you specify a default sim for that contact? It's very helpful, I've seen it on some dual sim phones but not on others.

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I've heard that some people with the units sold in China had a bit of trouble with an unresponsive home button. Have you noticed any of that?

Does anything stand out as bad about the OP2?

zack w

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
The Oneplus Two vs the Moto X Pure? Which do you feel is the better luck overall. Because of some model differences, I will narrow it down to the 64GB Oneplus Two & the 32GB Moto X Pure. Quickness in availability isn't a concern for me. Thanks.

Travisimo

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
My questions are all about the camera:

1). Can you lock the focus and/or exposure for photos? What about during video?

2). How fast does the camera start up compared to the s6?

3). What options are there for aspect ratio/megapixel combinations?

4). What options are there for video recording (resolution, frame rate, etc)?

5). When shooting 4k, are certain features disabled (like OIS for example)?

6). Overall, how does the camera interface feel compared to the s6?

Thanks!

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
The actual authentication process is roughly the same. Because the OnePlus Two doesn't require the screen to be on in order to start the authentication process, going from picking up the phone to unlocking is noticeably faster. It's all about that home button not being an actual button.

You can do the same thing with the S6, just hold down the button and it will turn on and unlock the phone.

EDIT: At least on my verizon S6 edge it does. My friend has a ATT S6 edge and it doesnt work. lol

Russell Holly

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
The Oneplus Two vs the Moto X Pure? Which do you feel is the better luck overall. Because of some model differences, I will narrow it down to the 64GB Oneplus Two & the 32GB Moto X Pure. Quickness in availability isn't a concern for me. Thanks.

I haven't touched a Moto X Pure yet, so I can't say for sure. I loved my Moto X 2014, but the camera was rough around the everything.

Dydy139

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi.
1) I would like to know overall how the OPT stands against the G4 in terms of general use & performance.

2) how his the actual screen quality compared to the G4 & Nexus 5 (which I currently own)

3) is the charging time reasonable considering but he fact that fast charge 2.0 is not included.

Thanks

3Dee

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Russell, I'd love to hear your initial thoughts on camera - any first impressions would be great. Thanks!

Ps Enjoy All About Android tonight and good luck in the Arena!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej