I'm going case free with my Skyrocket

BMack37

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I've been using mine case-less since I bought it, it's a bit thin and slick. The Zagg skin made it MUCH better, it's not nearly as slick as it was so I don't feel like I'm going to drop it.

That being said, I just ordered a Casemate Tough Case.

dco50321

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I am getting the white version in the next couple days and I really want to see the white and don't want to cover it with a case... However, I still want to keep it protected. Are there any worthwhile clear cases?? Or does anyone else have any good ideas?

linuxdood

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I have the stock and my son has the white with the white and grey casemate. It is a good case that doesnt cover up the front white areas.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I have the stock and my son has the white with the white and grey casemate. It is a good case that doesnt cover up the front white areas.

Just promise not to cry when you drop it! It is a slippery little device and if you can go with dropping it, more power to you!

2ndaccord

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Tpu cases are a decent compromise. I generally hate cases but i actually like tpu cases because they are very thin and maintain they original shape of the phone.

Sent from my A101IT using Tapatalk

jedah

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm rockin' the SR w/o a case, too. I like the thinness. As long as the screen doesn't get scratched, I'm good. For that, I have a screen protector.

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I think it's necessary to "case it" when you're out and about. I'm too worried about it getting dinged or scratched. But on the other hand, having the white one, it's too beautiful to keep it covered up with my Otterbox Commuter Series case. So on occasion when I'm home, or if I'm showing it to someone for the first time I will take the case off and show it off. :D

Sedn

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
this phone scratches and damages a lot easier then the original. The glossy back is a scratch magnet and amplifier. I never dropped my phone besides it falling off NY dresser cause of the charger. It hit the side of the wood and got some scratches on the back.

anon(552018)

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Some cases I've seen have amazing reviews on Amazon, so they must be decent.
I been case free with my iPhone for years, i will continue the tradition with this phone. Just don't be stupid or clumsy.
If your stupid or clumsy then I recommend a case..:-$

Hillslugge

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I am getting the white version in the next couple days and I really want to see the white and don't want to cover it with a case... However, I still want to keep it protected. Are there any worthwhile clear cases?? Or does anyone else have any good ideas?

I just got a white one a few days ago. I've been using an Otterbox Commuter series case with a Zagg screen protector. The case fits great, is black around the edges so you can still see the white face of the Skyrocket.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I always put my phone in a protective case. the reason? it will look almost new when I'll be selling it on ebay. and I always sell my phones on ebay when I get new ones. :)
also the Skyrocket without a case feels really slippery in the hand and with Diztronic case its just perfect

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani