iPhone 4S/Galaxy Nexus challenge

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Just went naked with my Galaxy Nexus. A friend of mine just bought a Galaxy S III. While helping him set it up I really fell in love with how it felt without a case. So I decided to go naked with my Galaxy Nexus. I also bought the extended battery. Just lo e the slim feel of this phone. I know there is a chance that I could drop and damage it. But I will take the risk. I just love this phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Just went naked with my Galaxy Nexus. A friend of mine just bought a Galaxy S III. While helping him set it up I really fell in love with how it felt without a case. So I decided to go naked with my Galaxy Nexus. I also bought the extended battery. Just lo e the slim feel of this phone. I know there is a chance that I could drop and damage it. But I will take the risk. I just love this phone.

You have inspired me to go naked again too!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

I did the same with my N7. I never bought a case, because I like how light and thin it is, and also the feeling on the back of the device.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

efyoiphone

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

Naked since day 1. Love the feel and stays secure in my pocket without having to fight to get it out.

srikat

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site

Can you pls tell me where to buy the extended battery from?

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I have heard that a group has started working on creating one for the G1. I too hope it will be released soon. It will be nice for quick replies to txt messages or emails when you don't want to open the keyboard every time.

Bought mine from Verizon. You can also greet them on eBay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
You can also buy it from Amazon or directly from Seidio. You can get all of them except for the Sprint 2100 mAh from shopandroid.com

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Looks like I will be picking up a new Nexus soon. This iPhone 5 is on eBay and with two days left the bidding is already at $1000!!!! Unreal! Will get my wife either the S3 or the Note 2....will be a Verizon phone.

I think I am going to try something else. I will keep my old iPhone 4 on Verizon for now, but I plan to get an unlocked Nexus straight from Google and try out gsm for awhile. I already have a straight talk sim to start with, got it as an experiment. Will run it out for the month then decide what to do after that.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d