Key board lag

jphillips1963

Banned
Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone here noticed any lag or unresponsiveness of the keyboard as you type out an email? Texting it appears to work fine and keeps up but in emails is where the problem appears to be.If there is a soulution or fix for this I'm open to hearing how.

James

fabulas

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
yep, I've noticed a lag, especially my first letter typed. I'm considering another keyboard. I've already had to go with another dialer because of the lack of speed dial.

ninjataint

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I have seen a little lag in the stock keyboard in landscape. No issues in portrait or with any other keyboards that I have tried.

AlpineM3#AC

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Not straying from the topic, but I don't think its just the keyboard.... I've noticed the lack of feedback is all throughout the phone. Not a deal breaker, but almost feel like I have to push really hard (almost bberry stormlike) for it to respond to any touch.

Anybody else notice this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

devindpotts

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone here noticed any lag or unresponsiveness of the keyboard as you type out an email? Texting it appears to work fine and keeps up but in emails is where the problem appears to be.If there is a soulution or fix for this I'm open to hearing how.

James

Try enabling force gpu rendering under settings:developer options. This seemed to help the lag problem for me.

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I've had a little lag every now and then but it's not an issue to me. Even my iPhone does that sometimes. My problem with Gingerbread was when the keyboard would lag, autocorrect would stop working until the keyboard caught up with my typing. That doesn't happen on ICS.

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I get only a slight lag after having typed a paragraph and I'm doing it very quickly.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trexgameaz