Status
Not open for further replies.

o3dodgesrt4

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
What does this mean and how do I do it?

"Download a voodoo Kernel https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Bxk...NTliNTQ4&hl=en
And place it on your sdcard"

Also how do I know which kernel is right for me. There are a ton in there. All I want is my phone to run faster, remove bloatware, etc. Maybe add battery life...

good question. i did the D02 ...1250 lv version. the post said it allows for animations and what not. but my boot screens dont show when booting. why is this?

gbreeze

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
What does this mean and how do I do it?

"Download a voodoo Kernel https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Bxk...NTliNTQ4&hl=en
And place it on your sdcard"

Also how do I know which kernel is right for me. There are a ton in there. All I want is my phone to run faster, remove bloatware, etc. Maybe add battery life...

Yea, I would like to know which Kernel is correct for my VZW Fascinate. Not sure which one I should choose?

Shalena0228

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the root and everything is successfully downloaded but when i click on the app it doesn't have any apps in the folder. How do i do the wifi?

msharon

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
boom, I did this for my fascinate because I am so sick of this fictional 2.2 update date to get here....seriously. But now my question is there anything to allow flash for the fascinate?

jwasko79

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
How do I know which voodoo lagfix kernel to download and apply to my fascinate? I am running the latest software version DL09 and current kernel is 2.6.29

dhdmart

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
so from reading this entire post, the OCLF fron RyanZa on the market is no longer good to use? Should I uninstall all the ext2 tools it installed on my phone as well as the lagfix? Plus is it beneficial to have the voodoo kernel installed after I uninstall the OCLF? Pretty new to all this but learning a great deal from everyone here....Thanks to all who contribute.

iamdhk

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
First of all, thank you for the work you've done!

I'm noob and just followed the instruction to install voodoo legfix.

I think it went okay but still want to make sure if it installed correctly or not.

Please see the following and let me know it went correctly.

in "About phone",
baseband version S:i500.04V.DI01
kernel version 2.6.29
build number SCH-I500.DI01

Thanks!

revelation204

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
So I got it into recovery, but I'm not sure how to "click" apply update.zip. I was able to select it with the volume buttons but I'm not sure what to do now. I tried pressing power and nothing happened. When I hit any one of the bottom four buttons, the "!" logo lights up and becomes the only thing on the screen for a few minutes before it returns to recovery. Can anyone help?

You get to the blue screen?
Just flash MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service the cwm-recovery-ALL.tar using odin. Doing this will bypass the blue screen that comes up with update.zip. You will now be the red screen. Use volume buttons to go up or down. Soft menu button to go "back" to previous pages. And use the power button to accept a choice.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
You get to the blue screen?
Just flash MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service the cwm-recovery-ALL.tar using odin. Doing this will bypass the blue screen that comes up with update.zip. You will now be the red screen. Use volume buttons to go up or down. Soft menu button to go "back" to previous pages. And use the power button to accept a choice.

+1 on CWM ALL

whigg, please readd up before going ahead on trying to use lagfix start with reading up on how to install and use clockwork

http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...-clockworkmod-recovery-w-screen-captures.html

also read up on how to use voodoo lagfix
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...55753-how-voodoo-updated-9-mar-2011-a-56.html

its not something that should be done willy nilly

bfromal

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I did the full ROOT set up and followed the instruction for the lag fix but the final step where you run the D02-Kernel-LV-1250.zip, i get an error and the set up is aborted. Something about an Edify script.... Anyh ideas?

Diablo3042

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
You definitely should not be using this thread for installing the voodoo lagfix. It is way way way out of date. Use gunnermike's method in his how to voodoo thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz