legit touch screen digitizer

keilflex

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
hey guys , i ever so slightly cracked my glass on my 2013 nex7. hairline crack and touch screen in unresponsive above the crack but works fine below. i want to purchase a new one that is a true geniune replacement. im guessing its just the touch screen digitizer because the lcd seems fine. i see them on ebay from china for like 35 bucks. im guessing those arent accurate replacements? my question is...where can i buy the real thing so i can do it myself? im hearing there somewhere in the$ 100 and up range . and how will i know if its the great 1920 x1200 display if i have to buy the whole unit including the lcd? from what i read u must buy the glass digitizer AND lcd ,unless u want to do the heat gun thing with the glass which i dont. so it seems i have to get the whole three layers as one and i cant find them anywhere that prove or even say that there genuine and that the lcd would be the same as the asus one. any links or info towards finding my issue to this problem would be helpful. thx

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Last time we had a thread like this, no one could even find one. For $35, it may be legit. iPad glass/digitizer replacements tend to run about $25. Just be sure you know what you're getting into - I've done the iPad glass replacement before, and it was fairly tedious & had a fairly high risk of doing more damage during the disassemble.

keilflex

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I just wanted any info on the actual touch screen replacement . I dont find much worthy info on it either :-[