LG G Pad 8.3 (LTE Verizon version )Getting Lollipop 5.0 today 5-23

slowmyke

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Got my notification last night. I didn't understand why the gpad was lighting up my room in the middle of the night and just shut the screen off. Realized what it was this morning and updated. Haven't played around with it yet though. Good on LG for getting this done, I'm still waiting on an update for my droid turbo.

Medros1455

May 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm wondering if anyone is having issues with the lock screen. I have seemed to lose touch screen control. I can't enter a pin or even swipe the time.

Any once else? Any Ideas?

mefinamore

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
yup~ my problem, too~ can't enter my unlock code, can't hit "yes, restart the device" when i try a hard restart. what to do? what to do?
have you figured it out yet? thank you!

aleprott

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else had an issue immediately after update with Google Play Services? I received a notification that they wouldn't work unless I updated them. When I try to through the Play Store, it endlessly tries to update or locks up.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
How long have you tried waiting for Google Play Services to update? For me, I usually have to wait 1-2 minutes for it to update, and then all of those warning notifications go away.

bigbot45

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else have Wi-Fi issues after this update? My Wi-Fi wasn't all that great before this but now it seems the DNS resolution on it is incredibly slow. My SpeedTest results are fast once it gets to the test; but it may take many minutes to get to the test.