Man these two latest updates are junk..

Johnson21x

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Thats super weird that you have overheating, if its overheating yes that will make a chain of events like the phone slowing down and stuttering.

The whole time ive had the phone ive had one instance of battery drain from the May update but it settled after acouple of days. besides that everythings been a dream.

The Fingerprint sensor on the S21 family has been the best of any samsung device i ever used. Dont chalk it up to the phones fault, user error is very common. In the case of the fingerprint, it might just be peoples fingers are different either too smooth or too rough or something.

Now that i have a glass protector on the Fingerprint senor it doesnt work as amazing as it did but still works. I think they should just put the Fingerprint in the power button because the Tab S5e i have is amazing.

strickn

Aug 12, 2021
Visit site
I notice the same problem... I've tried clearing the cache in recovery, no luck. There is an obvious stutter each time I unlock the phone. If I had to guess, it's like it is struggling going from 10hz to 120hz or something, and the unlock animation stutters. Drives me nuts....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali