Moto g62 brightness

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(10796297)

Mar 2, 2022
Visit site
Well, it's not a big surprise since you disabled the Moto app again. And, to be honest, it doesn't make much sense you posting about the same issue again.

I undisabled it and disabled it and it stopped but it's come back again. And was just asking if this anything suspicious as my browser is lagging on some sites

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I undisabled it and disabled it and it stopped but it's come back again. And was just asking if this anything suspicious as my browser is lagging on some sites
The Moto app comes preinstalled in every Moto device and it's not suspicious at all. Actually, it's very good and useful. It doesn't make sense buying a Moto phone and disabling this kind of system apps. It's up to you disabling that sort of things for whatever your reasons are, but be aware that some glitches can be expected. That's all.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So you don't think it's anything suspicious then. Just because my internet is browser is lagging a bit aswell on certain sites.
Can try different web browser or clear it's cache then force stop it

Javier know these devices better than I do .

anon(10796297)

Mar 2, 2022
Visit site
The Moto app comes preinstalled in every Moto device and it's not suspicious at all. Actually, it's very good and useful. It doesn't make sense buying a Moto phone and disabling this kind of system apps. It's up to you disabling that sort of things for whatever your reasons are, but be aware that some glitches can be expected. That's all.
Oh ok so the brightness changing is most likely a glitch or caused because it's been disabled.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Lagging and choppy scrolling in sites are usually caused by the browser of choice, a bad coded site or, occasionally, the display refresh rate. In some new models setting the refresh rate to 60hz can help, but it's a big price to pay for just a couple of crappy sites.

anon(10796297)

Mar 2, 2022
Visit site
Lagging and choppy scrolling in sites are usually caused by the browser of choice, a bad coded site or, occasionally, the display refresh rate. In some new models setting the refresh rate to 60hz can help, but it's a big price to pay for just a couple of crappy sites.

Oh so nothing malicious then. That's what I was thinking is malware etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe