Moto g62 brightness

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(10796297)

Mar 2, 2022
Visit site
Hi

I am wondering if I can get some advice. I have a g62 and adaptive brightness turned off. It still changes the brightness when I switch between apps and also when I stay on same app or page for more than 15 seconds From a bright white to a dull white. Any ideas what's causing this cheers

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
So is that the reason why it's happening because it's disabled.

I doubt it... from what I remember Moto Display doesn't control the brightness. But you need to turn it back on to be sure or we're just wasting our time with any more suggestions. You have to rule things out one at a time ;)

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I doubt it... from what I remember Moto Display doesn't control the brightness. But you need to turn it back on to be sure or we're just wasting our time with any more suggestions. You have to rule things out one at a time ;)
I don't know for sure but it's a possibility. In recent models Moto Display (included in the Moto app) handles Night Display and other features that control brightness and colour. Since the OP mentioned that the white colour changes from bright to 'dull' my first though was Night/Reading/blue filter modes.

Unfortunately I don't have a Moto phone anymore so I can't test different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.