Moto X Battery Life

jp719

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, that's high for sure unless you're sleeping 12 hours or something.

Posted via Android Central App

Yea I don't sleep that much. Do you think it can be from me laying on it. I wake up sometimes and its really hot, I assume from my body giving off heat.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

efyoiphone

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Personal best for light - medium use.
u2ubeme2.jpg

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Just thought I would share how the battery life with the Moto X is so far. 30 minutes of on screen time, battery saver not enabled. Two email accounts syncing along with the usual social networks. I get good LTE reception where I am now so I am sure that helps. Early thoughts are that this phone has great battery stamina. Especially frugal when it is in standby.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 4

I keep wifi off, bluetooth on, full LTE and I can get a day out of my battery. The interesting thing is for the past week, I have been doing a lot of battery trial tests on different display settings. By default though , whenever I'm GPS ing in my car, the phone is on the car charger. I must say between kit Kat and the battery in this phone is a beast. Like other post have said, it's easily to handle looks great and performs extremely well with applications.

Posted via Android Central App

ehsaneziaei2

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
It is about one month that i bought my Moto X. It is great in every aspect but recently something strange about the battery life happens for me. when the battery percentage goes about 15-20% suddenly when my phone is in standby it jumps below 10%. and something more strange is that today when i unplug my Moto X from charger it was charged about 94% but after ten minutes that it was unplugged suddenly it shows 100% for battery percentage!!!
does someone else experienced this situation?
I am so confused about that...