My phone is blazing now

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Wow this is was one of the first things I did when I got my phone at launch... I stumbled on it by just doing what I so when I get a new phone... Explore every possible setting in the phone.... Wish I would have known it was an unknown... I would have shared it ASAP...... Lol

Sent from my GS3....

it pretty much a known trick in ICS/android circles but a lot of the s3 users on here are new to android or ICS. no offence lol its good to learn. this isnt a uber technical forum but ive learned a lot from here and theres far less pretention on here and smart arsed arrogant know-it-alls who give u advice in a way that they know will be too technical for u to boost their geeky ego lol.
hate sites like that
love sites like this :)

Bama1113

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
have the lightray and when I go through settings there is no developer tab to goto in order to change animations. can anyone help me with that?

Sent from my SCH-R940 using Android Central Forums

_OMEGA_

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Yea i didn't know this either...super de duper late! But seems to have had a little difference....in the phone i mean....not much a dif!

Wtf? There is a difference. Put both settings at 10 and you will see the difference. Then go back down from 2 to 0 and you can see it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I use Sphere and all of my friends think its the coolest thing.
I made these changes and do not see a difference scrolling pages but unlocking,notification bar and apps opening seem to be much faster.

Roffles

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I like to switch back and forth between 0 and .5 -- sometimes I like the aesthetic and sometimes I like the speed. It's good to have the option and that's what makes Android great.

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Same here. 0 for both. I don't care for the animations attempting to make the UI seem more fluid. It's one of the first things I did with XP and Windows 7. Turned off anything with the verbiage fade, animate, etc.

The S III responds instantly (almost) to my input.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I know this an old thread, but it was new to me. Just got an SIII with JB a couple of weeks ago. With JB the difference between 0.5 and 1.0 are very small, but setting both to zero makes a noticeable difference. Thanks to all for the tip.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej