MyPermissions app has onerous permissions themselves.

oneeyecarpenter

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
If you have been using MyPermissions app,then you may or may not have noticed new permissions for :

Receive sms/mms
Read sms/mms
Access NFC
Access all THREE location permissions.

These are for new features that are in a beta test right now. But you won't be happy where this is going.

After they finally replied,and answered my concerns, I am uninstalling because they hhave completely changed the nature of true app.

New features are parental controll,and location based app recomendations. What I consider to be spyware and adware. All the original app is supposed to do,is monitor app permissions for both installed and social media when you used facebook,g+ and Twitter to signin to websites. Now they want to monitor a whole lot more.

Posted via the Android Central App, HTC Evo 4g LTE ,on Sprint

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
If you have been using MyPermissions app,then you may or may not have noticed new permissions for :

Receive sms/mms
Read sms/mms
Access NFC
Access all THREE location permissions.

These are for new features that are in a beta test right now. But you won't be happy where this is going.

After they finally replied,and answered my concerns, I am uninstalling because they hhave completely changed the nature of true app.

New features are parental controll,and location based app recomendations. What I consider to be spyware and adware. All the original app is supposed to do,is monitor app permissions for both installed and social media when you used facebook,g+ and Twitter to signin to websites. Now they want to monitor a whole lot more.

Posted via the Android Central App, HTC Evo 4g LTE ,on Sprint

Thanks for sharing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ab07