[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

slim.shady87

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I hope everyone has a very happy holiday. Also, I want to wish a very Merry Christmas to my mom who was out of the country for a few months and I'm just happy to celebrate Christmas with her

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
My friend Jaime is wonderful, she taught me how to genuinely live and showed me how to embrace the world around me while fully accepting the responsiblity I had to myself.

flipmoder7

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I want to thank family, friends, people who've contributed to the wealth of information on these forums, and most of all God, whose mercies are renewed every day. God bless everyone!

skytruss

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts ... so happy my grandfather will turn 96 on Christmas Day and so happy he has his health & is able to live in his own home. He uses Web TV ... imagine if he would be willing to learn how to use an Android device? :)

cuammo

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
My fiancee is great at turning klutzy injuries (hers) into laughter (mine, and sometimes hers). If you knew what I was talking about you'd know it actually is something nice.

GUHoya94

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
The people at Bayou Bakery in Arlington were wonderfully helpful today so I could finish gifts. Plus they make awesome beignets. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Conan Kudo

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I love my family, and I'm very grateful for all the support they've given me over the years... Here's to a bright 2013! And it wasn't the end of the world! :)

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Love all of Mobile Nations. Started with Crackberry, and started following Android Central longer before I made the jump to Android.

The Nexus Tablet would be a great replacement to my Playbook.

Keep up the great work guys!

Boy1Da

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I am really grateful for my wife and 2 kids. They really bring meaning and joy into my life everyday. I want to wish them all a very happy holidays. :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86