No love?

JimiMack

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Some work is being done to get a custom rom built for this at another forum by a Dev. When it is ready fore release I will also note it here.

BigCTM

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
The best thing about this phone is the reception. By far the best reception I have ever seen on a cell phone...

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 2

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
The best thing about this phone is the reception. By far the best reception I have ever seen on a cell phone...

Yeah, versus my nexus, it's no competition.
Also, for those following this thread that are having some lag issues, I switched the phone over to ADW from apex, and it seems that it was the most recent apex update causing the lag. It was almost as bad as it was with the stock launcher. No problems at all with the most recent ADW.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

BigCTM

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I was using apex too and noticed the lag. Switched to nova and everything is much better...

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
its free with 2yr contract right now on VZW. I'm very tempted because I'm broke. I just dont want to feel left in the dust with updates like I did with the DInc2, which was another great phone no one gave a crap about.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I hate to break it to you, but I don't see any updates for this phone on the horizon. I've always said that the rule with Android phones is buy it for what it has, not for what you hope it will get.

I will say that if you're looking for a solid device that isn't going to have many problems, this one has been a winner.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I finally touched one in the store. It definitely looks more well built than it feels. It feels like a plastic toy. and the way the chrome border is only on the sides and not the top/bottom around the face seems like it would break easily. all they had to do was make it more like the Optimus G body and it would be fine. I really wanted to love this thing but as far as free phones go, I'm really leaning for the RazrM

kjharrison

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I do have the LG Spectrum2, got it about a week ago.
So far so good, minus one or two pet peeves that i have. First and foremost: Does not come with Swype, which sux if you utilize as i do. Thats how i saw your blog, im looking for info to see if I can download swpe or swype beta I heard the beta version is awesome..
So if you are a hardcore "Swyper" this might not be the best phone choice.
The data is superfast, I am usually in a 4G area and holy cow its fast.
Gooood LUCK
:p

You can get Swype at the Play store. I did and love it. This phone is awesome.

Posted via Android Central App

splatoid

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I got a used one on EBay and it was like new. $129 with shipping. Updated it get Android 4.1.2 This phone is nice. It dose have a few quirks but better than that stupid Windows 8 phone I made the mistake of buying last year. When I get emails the icon shows emails but when you open the email program it shows its opining in the inbox but nothing there. So I go to folders and select inbox and there they are. Too strange! If you lay it on its back the sound is so muffled you will not here calls unless your right by the phone. But might be the cover also. No lag for me at all. I like this phone but it isn't very poplar.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards