Note 3 stopped syncing/downloading email

colleen03

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I have been playing with my settings all morning and for some reason my email will not be downloaded to my phone anymore as of 345pm yesterday. I have changed to settings to accept 100 emails and have rebooted. Anyone have the same problem? Im in a HUGE stop being able to work mode. HELP!:'(

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I have been playing with my settings all morning and for some reason my email will not be downloaded to my phone anymore as of 345pm yesterday. I have changed to settings to accept 100 emails and have rebooted. Anyone have the same problem? Im in a HUGE stop being able to work mode. HELP!:'(

Have you tried logging in from a PC to make sure your email acct want compromised? This happened to me. Worth a try. Otherwise you could try going into the app manager under settings and clear the cache and data on the email app. Then relink your email acct.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

tgdinamo

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Same thing happened to me yesterday. Turned out somehow the date setting on the phone was changed from automatic syncing to network to some date in the past (some date in April - my guess is mail app got confused by that and stopped checking for new email). Anyhow, after I changed the date setting back to automatic emails started immediately flowing again.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Master Sync from notification shade, you probably have this.

Weekend sync turn on:
Email app - Phone Menu button - Settings - Account Settings name touch - Account Settings account touch - Sync Settings touch - Sync Schedule touch - turn on Sat & Sun.

a2apaneh.jpg

9udazy9y.jpg

Sent from my N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

VaRFwiz1

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
got the same issue all of a sudden. Been working fine for a year and still works on 2 of the 3 accounts. Tried the things suggested here but no go. Just get the message "Load more messages". Screen indicates the last update was June 2 at 11:01 PM. Anybody else got an idea?:-[

Leslie Liew

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i am using hotmail all this while, have problem with the default mail app, even i setup "sync all" emails, it is still limited to 1 month or lesser.
Even i've changed phones from samsung to lenovo to xiaomi/redmi, i still face the same problem, cant see the emails more than a month.
Need help urgently. Thanks.

Anne_M

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Mine's just started to do this on Friday. I've checked the things suggested and they haven't helped. Now going to delete the account and reactivate it.

NellieRose

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Have you had any luck with this issue? Earlier this week I realized I was having the same issue on my Galaxy S4. The last time mail was downloaded on the 1 account of 4 on the device was Aug 11th. Mail sends from that account just fine but will not download. I have tried everything short of deleting the mail account from the device and setting it up from scratch. I'm also desperately trying to avoid a factory reset.