Note 7 Canada Recall - Got your new Note 7 yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh_Jass

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
For those Canadians that registered with the Samsung Canadian Product Exchange program at this link https://canadanote7exchange.expertinquiry.com/

Once registered, I got an email a few days later saying the exchange would start happening on September 15, 2016 and the Note 7 owners would be called. I called them today to get an update and they told me that phones are now being shipped for both those that wanted them shipped to their house and for those that wanted to pick up in store. I was told I would be getting a call in a day or two, as I opted to pick up at the store I got the phone from.

Post below if you got your new phone yet and if you got it in the mail, or picked it up from the store you bought it at.

EvEr34

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I have not received a phone call. All I got was my registration confirmation last week. Hopefully I can get my exchange next week.

vespesian

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Got mine today. I could have had it yesterday - but the FedEx guy was (literally) flying out of my driveway before I could to sign for the package. I'm near St. Catherine's.

Intercooler

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
For those Canadians that registered with the Samsung Canadian Product Exchange program at this link https://canadanote7exchange.expertinquiry.com/

Once registered, I got an email a few days later saying the exchange would start happening on September 15, 2016 and the Note 7 owners would be called. I called them today to get an update and they told me that phones are now being shipped for both those that wanted them shipped to their house and for those that wanted to pick up in store. I was told I would be getting a call in a day or two, as I opted to pick up at the store I got the phone from.

Post below if you got your new phone yet and if you got it in the mail, or picked it up from the store you bought it at.

Intercooler

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I am in the same situation. I elected to pick my new phone in person and was told to expect a call that has not come yet. I am in Alberta and wonder if those in eastern Canada are getting theirs first.

Intercooler

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi buddy. I got a call from samsung this afternoon. The caller asked where i want the phone sent to and i now asked them to ship it to me. I hope it comes in early next week. I will keep you posted. Cheers

ryannote7

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I got a call from samsung this afternoon too. she said she would expedite it to me, she said a return label would be included. Do we need to return the accessories?

olga421

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Did you guys still use your phones ? Or not ? I still have not received mine , and I'm still using the phone ,also I have disabled fast charging ,also these reports of phones exploding in pockets wow anyhow thanx

Intercooler

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Not sure about the accessories. It is not good that Samsung did not give us any Compensation in canada . This may make some people not to return everything . Again I don't think Samsung will be interested in getting a used earpiece back and resell. l want to believe they are first Interested in the phone itself

Sailor Webber

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Anyone know when the Note 7 will be available for purchase in canada? (carrier store)... I chatted with a Samsung rep and he told me he didn't know. Then I called a Samsung rep and he told me end of September....

Anubis1

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Just got mine from FedEx, am in Nova Scotia. There was supposed to be a return package for the defective phones but didn't receive them. I guess i'll have to give them a call.

Torm558

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Mine showed up from fedex today as well. I refused it since I returned mine for a refund last week. Was told they aren't giving a pre paid shipping label and I would have to drive an hour away to return it at one of their stores

Was not impressed with that solution and didn't feel like spending hours fighting it on the phone with them. Though that was heart wrenching being handed a new note 7 and saying no </3

Status
Not open for further replies.