Official Facebook not Syncing thread

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Saw two threads on Facebook and HTC forums for this. Seems many users are having this issue, where it says 0 contacts and will not sync. Must be a software problem.. Or Facebook/HTC sense connection.

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
While they are at it they need to fix the friendstream bug too which is why I had to delete my facebook sync in the fist place, because it said no updates.... I got it to work again and now this..

ewhiteboy

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
cannot add an account in Facebook for HTC sense or flickr

So i had to change my facebook password and subsequently had to change things on my phone so i went to accounts and went to Facebook for HTC sense and after I put in all my info it says, "Warning: The service is currently unavailable. Do you want to try again?" and of course I say yes but it keeps displaying the same message. any suggestions? i would love to have all that synced again!

thanks

blkhwkz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It's been down for about 2 days now. Hopefully they fix it soon. I get "connection error" and have seen posts on other forums with people having the same issues.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: cannot add an account in Facebook for HTC sense or flickr

Same here, all my contact pics are gone too. Pretty hacked off.

Sent from my rockin' Evo using Tapatalk.

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Last edited:

mtbrown75

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Problems with Evo

Today my google birthday calendar wasn't syncing so I did a factory restore. After I performed the restore, a few things stopped working properly:

1. Facebook for HTC Sense: Is not syncing FB contacts or pictures, but the Friends Stream works

2. The Google Navigation (not Navigator) App is not there anymore.

Is anyone else experiencing this? HELP PLEASE!

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
You have to update your google maps inorder to get google navigation when you reset your phone it probably went back to stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174