One week left...

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Because Monday is Veterans Day

Some things are more important than a phone launch
Sorry yesterday was Rememberance day Maybe they are avoiding that day too ;) If they are genuinely avoiding respecting fallen diggers from multiple countries thats a nice touch

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
not refreshing constantly. never been excited about anything? sucks to be you

I'm excited, it's my first Android phone and I have everything ready for when it arrives (even doing overnight shipping), but I'm not excited enough to forget what day it is...

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm excited, it's my first Android phone and I have everything ready for when it arrives (even doing overnight shipping), but I'm not excited enough to forget what day it is...
no ones forgetting. just be cool if they like randomly released it or something. not that I'm expecting it to happen

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Many people will be pissed if they released early and sold out.

Well if it would happen(and i dont actually thonk it would) i gueas it would suck to be those people and not one of us forgetful ones that thought it was the 13th already

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Omg! Omg! Omg! Just when I settled on the 8GB version I changed my mind and am going for the 16... then I switch back to the 8GB... then to the 16...

Omg, I'm a mess. This is what waiting is doing to me: making me over-think! Just release the f***ing thing already! :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 7

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Omg! Omg! Omg! Just when I settled on the 8GB version I changed my mind and am going for the 16... then I switch back to the 8GB... then to the 16...

Omg, I'm a mess. This is what waiting is doing to me: making me over-think! Just release the f***ing thing already! :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 7

Dude i can't decide either. Im like id probably be fine with the 8. Then im like what if i do need 16 ima be pissed i didnt just spend the extra $50

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

Sent from my Nexus 7

LOL, it's like you're in my head right now!!!

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
After debating the 8gb vs 16gb, I've decided on 16gb. $50 difference for peace of mind, and no hassles if I need more space down the road.

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Everyone who considers between 8GB and 16GB, go for the 16GB.
Why? Because that way 1) you can stop having debates with yourself, 2) you won't have to worry about space much, 3) avoid an early heart attack,

wahoo25

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Everyone who considers between 8GB and 16GB, go for the 16GB.
Why? Because that way 1) you can stop having debates with yourself, 2) you won't have to worry about space much, 3) avoid an early heart attack,

That is what I was thinking. Then my brain became minimalistic and said shut up just get the 8gb and spend the 50$ on a nice case of beer.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz