Oneplus 7T, Not reciveing texts on Verizon

strauss884

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site

strauss884

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Glad I could help. What do you think of the phone overall. I have an LG V30 that I really love but it's getting old.

So far I'm really pleased. Battery has been good, very pixel like experience (coming from a 3). I did need to switch to Nova Launcher because I'm used to my Google news feed and OnePlus doesn't have it. Warp Charge is pretty amazing. I I haven't really put the camera through its paces yet, but I know it won't be like my Pixel and don't need it to be. At the moment if you told be I had a $600 phone vs a $1000 phone I wouldn't believe it.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
So besides the texts that are now fixed you have had no issues with this phone on Verizon? I am thinking of getting this phone to uise on Visible (which uses Verizon). So any information would be greatful!

barondebxl

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
So besides the texts that are now fixed you have had no issues with this phone on Verizon? I am thinking of getting this phone to uise on Visible (which uses Verizon). So any information would be greatful!

OnePlus had a software update that made the phone compatible with visible so you're good to go.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I had checked with more then a couple times to make sure. I ordered my phone today and will have it Monday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnetteConnor