Poll: Did Sprint drop the ball on pricing??

Did they drop the ball?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bnrbranding

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it's the cost of the phones alone, they stood to gain a lot more new customers if it wasn't for that silly $10 a month extra fee. It just turns off many potential customers that would be happy as a clam to have a 4G phone is a 3G only area. They can spin that $10 bucks however they like, it's still only paid by those using 4G phones.
Excellent point, the $10 does turn people off even though the total price is better on Sprint. At least make the $10 optional or geo-based.

Sprint would probably have a flood of new customers if they dropped the 4G tax with Epic at $199 and Evo at $179.

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Im still on fence on this one - $10 dollars isn't a lot of money but it sure is when your paying for nothing. Honesty is the Best Policy instead of the whole 'Premium" Data BS , so what are they saying we have 'Regular" data now? I think they put their foot in their mouth and didn't use logic... I would NOT have seen a problem if they said the fee was for 4G service and in fairness only bill it to accounts where 4g was available - poor customer service to charge a fee for something I can't use - cut the premium data and amount consumption BS - They don't have to pay a service for use to utilize voice and data they use part of our bills to keep for revenue, UP KEEP of towers and future advancement I highly doubt the 10 dollar fee is making a dent in their "network" allocation. Just be honest it gets you a lot farther in life More importantly people like options! and with this their not giving them slowly turning into a wireless bully down the line I can feel it....I don't wanna hear about losing customers and the need for the fee to keep upkeep and etc when your laying people off forcing families to struggle YET the "C.E.O" gets million dollar BONUSES! on top of their HIGH salary! Are you serious?.......Run that BS on the next fool

whippingboy

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Now that Vibrant and Captivate are discounted- Epic is the most expensive NEW smartphone to come out in some time... not a claim I'd want if I was Sprint.

As far as the $10 monthly fee- if the HSPA+ G2 is putting up faster upload and download numbers than Evo/Epic Sprint better drop that fee real quick or they'll never survive the marketing/advertising disaster.

"some companies make you pay for extra data because it's fast...ours is faster, and costs you nothing more".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred