Problems with s20 Whitestone Dome screen protector

soulsmilen

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Only issue is that it doesn't much in the way of drop protection.
I'm still using the factory screen protector, also; daily prayers there's not a bad drop.

Zagg's hybrid Glass Fusion+ is now available and in stock, so hopefully we'll start to see more of those reviewed in the coming days.

C'mon Zagg... slide in there for the win!!

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I installed my dome screen protector yesterday. Very simple! FPS works as advertised. One small issue. At the top where you were supposed to put the approx 1" tape, I put that a tad too far onto the screen. With the screen protector in place, it's at the very edge of the glass protector. With the screen off, it's noticeable. With the screen on, not so much. Just be careful how far you place the protective tape not only on top, but the sides and bottom as well. All in all, love it!

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Anyone else having some issues with the Whitestone screen protector lifting? I'm not sure if the issue is the smaller bezels causing cases to hit the screen and push it up, or the low amount of glue that's been documented in this thread, but I have it on two s20s, and both show little bubbles in the corners and sides where the screen has lifted and then stuck back down several times, looks like it's due to lateral pressures on the glass. I never had this issue on the with the Whitestone Domes on the sgs9, which was stuck on so tightly that in order to remove it, I would need to physically get a fingernail underneath (versus just applying lateral pressure).
Yes. I had one on my S10+ and after a month or so the top left edge lifted. It made the screen blurry. I ended up taking it off and it cracked. I have a second one but couldn't be bothered to put it on again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000