Replacement Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4?

chmcke01

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Replacement Metal Battery Cover Housing for Samsung Galaxy s IV S4 I9500 Gray B | eBay

I am looking at getting the above replacement back when I purchase my AT&T S4 (as soon as the 32 GB version comes back in stock in my area)...however I am not sure if it is the same size and will work, but I wasn't able to find one that specifically said it was for the AT&T variant. So, anyone know if this should work or better yet anyone actually have one of these and want to comment on how it fits and if you experience any issues with signal due to the metal case? Thanks in advance for any help!

chmcke01

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I bought this case...its nice and all but prevents from using NFC.

I have a phone that supports NFC now and have never used it except just to show the feature to other people who want to see it. So you purchased the same one above and it fit the AT&T version of the S4 or did you find one specifically for the AT&T version? If so, could you post a link?

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I brought one feels good ands nice, my cell signal dips sometimes but doesn't bother me to the point I need to take it off

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

chmcke01

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Is the back still working out for those that have it? Also, does NFC not work at all with this or do you just need to be closer for it to work?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appcrunk