[Retired][ROM]Superclean 2.9.2 EA15/EB01/EB16/EC10 Based

jjcasillas15

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Did you flash Honeycomb 4.1 market apps?

If you did, you are running on Nitro's themed launcherpro and themed facebook. The market doesn't recognize that you have installed them, since technically you didn't. You flashed them :p

have the same issue... what would we have to do to get the update?

hillview

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
Did you flash Honeycomb 4.1 market apps?

If you did, you are running on Nitro's themed launcherpro and themed facebook. The market doesn't recognize that you have installed them, since technically you didn't. You flashed them :p

Yes I flashed the 4.1 market apps. When I go to market and my apps it shows an update for both but is unsuccessful when I try to update. Is this a theme isuue or a 2.9.2 issue? And is there a fix? Thanks!

pikanate

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes I flashed the 4.1 market apps. When I go to market and my apps it shows an update for both but is unsuccessful when I try to update. Is this a theme isuue or a 2.9.2 issue? And is there a fix? Thanks!

The issue isn't 2.9.2 or the theme, it is the 4.1 market apps.

When you flashed that, launcher pro and facebook was included in the package. If you have noticed that facebook is black in the market apps.zip, the original facebook app in the market is not black, it is white. So the apps you flashed does not match with the market apps, there build is different. That is why you are getting download was unsuccessful.

Reactions: Sheepdog Elite

Kuhndog75

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I am a noob and thanks to you guys in the last 2 nights I have flashed the stupidfast kernel, flashed back to stock, updated to froyo and flashed the superclean 2.9.2 rom. My phone is super fast now and I feel as though my manhood has grown in direct proportion.:D THANKS!!!

Last edited:

JeremytheIndian

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
That depends on your definition of benefit. If you like bloated, binged, VZW Navigated fun then yes you should roll back.

If not, I would say its better to wait and see what the devs deliver in the coming days / week. They haven't let us down yet and are already working with this ED01 build.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

pikanate

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
So...is there any benefit to going back to stock since the official Froyo is coming to Verizon tomorrow?

I personally think you should wait and see what adrynaline and all the other devs are currently working on known as the community rom. Which I am pretty sure is baised off of the ed01 source code.

If you do not like it, you can always flash back to stock and upgrade to official 2.2

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I personally think you should wait and see what adrynaline and all the other devs are currently working on known as the community rom. Which I am pretty sure is baised off of the ed01 source code.

If you do not like it, you can always flash back to stock and upgrade to official 2.2

I concur! We wait to see all the Froyo goodness that Adryn releases.

Bako

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I don't want to get re-Binged, but I also really want a fully functional Froyo ROM. None offered so far have voice commands working properly, and I miss them so much from my Original Droid. Absurd it's taken Verizon and Samsung this long to get to 2.2. Also that they've announced the Samsung Droid Charge with 2.2 instead of 2.3. It's enough to get me to give up on their beautiful screens and get a less brilliant but more reliable HTC model.

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I don't want to get re-Binged, but I also really want a fully functional Froyo ROM. None offered so far have voice commands working properly, and I miss them so much from my Original Droid. Absurd it's taken Verizon and Samsung this long to get to 2.2. Also that they've announced the Samsung Droid Charge with 2.2 instead of 2.3. It's enough to get me to give up on their beautiful screens and get a less brilliant but more reliable HTC model.

Because of Bing. Getting that to work is the reason. Think about it, Vz did not release the Fs until 1 month after every other carrier. It sounds logical, but I want to see if someone can get the voice commands working once they remove Bung.

Edit: Bing, predictive text....:)

FrankWhite77

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
A SC rom dropped the same day as an official rom? I think it would be a fantastic contest, we can have polls and stuff to see who downloaded which one more.

fluidj

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I went back to stock. Superclean has been great for the most part, but my battery life has degraded progressively for the past 3 weeks inexplicably. I'd like to see if VZ's Froyo does any better or worse.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I went back to stock. Superclean has been great for the most part, but my battery life has degraded progressively for the past 3 weeks inexplicably. I'd like to see if VZ's Froyo does any better or worse.

I'll be curious to hear how that goes for you. Although I'm really liking my debloated phone.

fluidj

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I'll be curious to hear how that goes for you. Although I'm really liking my debloated phone.

So far today, my battery is only about 1/4 low or i've only used about 25% of it as of almost 3pm. I took it off the charger at 5:15am. I've been configuring and reinstalling my apps and stuff most of the day while at work. So far.....the extra battery life alone has me contemplating sticking with this stock Froyo for at least a little while. Bing hasn't been an annoyance at all. My GPS locks INSTANTLY too!... So far so good....

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
So far today, my battery is only about 1/4 low or i've only used about 25% of it as of almost 3pm. I took it off the charger at 5:15am. I've been configuring and reinstalling my apps and stuff most of the day while at work. So far.....the extra battery life alone has me contemplating sticking with this stock Froyo for at least a little while. Bing hasn't been an annoyance at all. My GPS locks INSTANTLY too!... So far so good....

My wifes GPS locks instantly. I think I might be going back to a rooted debloated, odexd, debinged adryn stock ed01.

hoodeddemon

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Gps problem..

Sorry for the dumb question...ever since I updated to 2.9.2 my gps won't lock on, it just keeps on searching...my google maps don't ever know where I'm at and when I try to use the navigation no worky either...is there a simple fix to this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exoduss