Returned one plus 7 pro for Samsung s10e because of size

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Damn bit the bullet as well because of the weight ... Didn't help I had Pixel 3a and iPhone Xs, everytime I pick those I felt so nice to hold and use for long periods of time. Absolutely love the phone other than the weight. Decided no point holding on if I won't be comfortable using it for long durations every day.

Logged the RMA for return to OnePlus, once they approve I'll sending it back.

Really hope you read the Return Policy. Non-defective phones only get an 85% refund.

I just sent mine back for the ghost touch issue. It could be a software issue or hardware, either way, I wanted to get a refund while I still could, in case it does turn out to be hardware.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Really hope you read the Return Policy. Non-defective phones only get an 85% refund.

I just sent mine back for the ghost touch issue. It could be a software issue or hardware, either way, I wanted to get a refund while I still could, in case it does turn out to be hardware.
I also have listed it locally and have a buyer scheduled to pick up today for $700. If that goes thru then I don't have to worry. At least last time when I returned a OnePlus phone, last year or couple of years back I got full refund for a non detective phone. Not sure if anything changed now but either way if they do that my credit card will cover it. I still believe OnePlus will give full refund minus the shipping fee, even if they don't I'm fine since my Amex card will cover the remaining.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I also have listed it locally and have a buyer scheduled to pick up today for $700. If that goes thru then I don't have to worry. At least last time when I returned a OnePlus phone, last year or couple of years back I got full refund for a non detective phone. Not sure if anything changed now but either way if they do that my credit card will cover it. I still believe OnePlus will give full refund minus the shipping fee, even if they don't I'm fine since my Amex card will cover the remaining.

Yeah it's in the return policy they only give 85% if it's open and not defective. I had mine listed locally for a couple days, but didn't get any interest until the day after I shipped it back to OnePlus lol.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

I sicced my bank on them last time they tried to do that and needless to say I got my full refund.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I was able to sell it locally couple of days back for $680. Prevented the hassle of sending it back and wait for them to refund.

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I knew within 30 seconds after taking the phone out of the box that it was going back. I love OnePlus devices and wanted to give this a try but the device is way too big. no way I could comfortable carry this around. I also have a OnePlus 6t which I am more than happy to keep and a s10+ as my daily.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I knew within 30 seconds after taking the phone out of the box that it was going back. I love OnePlus devices and wanted to give this a try but the device is way too big. no way I could comfortable carry this around. I also have a OnePlus 6t which I am more than happy to keep and a s10+ as my daily.
That quick , maybe give it few days see if grows on you .

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I got a new one from TMobile and the size isn't quite as annoying. (I've been using my XS max, which is about the same size but heavier) The most annoying thing at this point is the reflections caused by the curve. They are much worse than any Samsung I've ever owned.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I got a new one from TMobile and the size isn't quite as annoying. (I've been using my XS max, which is about the same size but heavier) The most annoying thing at this point is the reflections caused by the curve. They are much worse than any Samsung I've ever owned.

Which is heavier iPhone or one plus?
Reflection that bad ?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
iPhone is heavier. They're just stupid annoying because of how far the curve goes into the screen. I'm going to try and get used to it, but it's more annoying than the S10.
I'm going try it out over the weekend at tmobile for myself, was thinking by end of the month getting one .

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais