[ROM] *** Liquid Smooth ROMS 3.1 FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES ***

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the stock kernel with great results. Overclocked to 1400 using SetCPU profile for screen off at 245/245. Running 8 hours with 40% battery left.
This ROM is making me love my TB all over again. :)

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the stock kernel with great results. Overclocked to 1400 using SetCPU profile for screen off at 245/245. Running 8 hours with 40% battery left.
This ROM is making me love my TB all over again. :)

Right now... Stock battery.... 11 hrs... wifi on.... including one reboot to test something.... 76% battery life... running on IMOSEYON (AOSP) leanKernel... for that matter I'll take that with any kernel or any ROM.

Thirsty1

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I seemed to have better battery on 3.0. My main concern is no nfl moblie, no my verizon, and when using hotspot cannot watch sitcoms on CBS.com. Sitched to BAMF and all these work fine. Used open garden for hotspot with BAMF. Liked liquid a lot. Am I doomed to being sense based?:confused:

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I seemed to have better battery on 3.0. My main concern is no nfl moblie, no my verizon, and when using hotspot cannot watch sitcoms on CBS.com. Sitched to BAMF and all these work fine. Used open garden for hotspot with BAMF. Liked liquid a lot. Am I doomed to being sense based?:confused:

The main stopping point is MyVerizon app... without that we will never have the NFL Mobile app... MyVerizon app must be logged into have the NFL Mobile app work. Seems no AOSP ROM has gotten the MyVerizon app to work. To me neither is a breaking point, even though I love my NFL... I actually don't see the big thing with the NFL Mobile app... I can see everything I want on ESPN's website.

jaguarpaw

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Having trouble viewing videos using this rom.. i can hear the sound but get no picture. i cant find the solution ... can anyone offer any help?

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Having trouble viewing videos using this rom.. i can hear the sound but get no picture. i cant find the solution ... can anyone offer any help?

Try the flash fixes listed for AOSP roms. There have been some known issues with other ROMs (ie CM7). I'm going to be trying to figure it out when I get to work and will post later.

That being said, great rom, love it so far!

Edit: I found the fix for flash in the XDA thread for this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=19157358

Last edited:
Reactions: jaguarpaw

jaguarpaw

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
thanks, but i cant seem to find the right directory.

Commands to use in terminal (should be: chmod 000 /data/data/com.android.browser/app_plugins/com.adobe.flashplayer/.macromedia/Flash_Player/config.data)

Or just use Root Explorer from the market and go to the above path, long tap on config.data, click Permissions, and remove all the check marks.

i searched in root explorer but cant find it. i love this rom but need this feature. ..im using dolphin browser if that makes a difference..?

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
thanks, but i cant seem to find the right directory.

Commands to use in terminal (should be: chmod 000 /data/data/com.android.browser/app_plugins/com.adobe.flashplayer/.macromedia/Flash_Player/config.data)

Or just use Root Explorer from the market and go to the above path, long tap on config.data, click Permissions, and remove all the check marks.

i searched in root explorer but cant find it. i love this rom but need this feature. ..im using dolphin browser if that makes a difference..?

The first folder is the first data folder listed on the root list that came up when I opened root explorer. Everything from there was listed as posted. This worked for me using the latest flash 11, with the stock browser. If app_plugins isn't there, open up the stock browser after flash is installed and restart root explorer. I'm not sure how this will work with Dolphin, but it will at least get flash working on the stock browser.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe