Runnymede Launcher Sense 3.5
Bliss RUU v1.26.605 Base
Four in One Power Menu Options and Screenshot
AND MUCH MORE!!!!!

*** Special Thanks to adrynalyne & erishasnobattery and all of Team BAMF ***
*** Answering all our questions and being Extermely helpful Thank You!!! ***

Info and Full Credits Please Refer to the Credits Tab In The Rom
Under Liquid Settings > LiquidSmoothRoms > ChangeLog or -=CLICK HERE=-

PLEASE VISIT OUR FORUMS FOR NEWS AND UPDATES -=CLICK HERE=- , THANK YOU AND ENJOY!!!!

thuglife#AC

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
This one may not be ready for primetime. The Music app is not seeing my SD Card. Time to restore to BAMF Forever 1.0.9

All u have to do is unmount and mount sd card in sd settings!!! Works fine. Ive had no problems other than the ffc is upside down. Gonna try a different kernel though. I think its the kernel causing that issue.

The_Engine

Super Genius
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
All u have to do is unmount and mount sd card in sd settings!!! Works fine. Ive had no problems other than the ffc is upside down. Gonna try a different kernel though. I think its the kernel causing that issue.

Cool. May give this a try again. Trying to give devs some time with the kernel source so i am not reinstalling roms too much lol

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Not ready imo. I tried it for a few days it was laggy and the sound wasnt very good on it. Went with gingeritis 3d.

thuglife#AC

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
ROM keeps freezing up after only a couple of minutes. Restored SOAB

As far as the freezing up issue goes, did u flash something that wasnt meant for this rom? Try a clean install. Wipe THREE times data, cache, and dalvik cache. And install again. ???? Couldnt tell u 4 sure? Thats how i installed this rom, and ive had no freezing issues. This rom is ill as hell thanks liquid!!!!!

slimc84

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
As far as the freezing up issue goes, did u flash something that wasnt meant for this rom? Try a clean install. Wipe THREE times data, cache, and dalvik cache. And install again. ???? Couldnt tell u 4 sure? Thats how i installed this rom, and ive had no freezing issues. This rom is ill as hell thanks liquid!!!!!

i did the wipe x3 and reflashed with imos kernel. seems to be running a little better now but still not as smooth as soab...will let it sit for a day or so and then go from there...bamf is supposed to be releasing zeus 1.0bolt soon so i may try that out too...