S24 Ultra Colors which one are you getting?

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
You guys going make me cancel my order
I liked those colors also lol
Honestly, if I would've taken time to look closer at what they're calling Violet, I may have opted for it. It's more like a purplish-blue and against that titanium trim, it looks sweet. The blue wasn't available through ATT. It's one of those things in which I think it looks nice but not my style.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Twas I!

I swear, if one person says it's cream I'm buying nothing but black from now on. Happy go lucky Fuzzy will be dead! And if this is happy go lucky Fuzzy, imagine what Goth fuzzy is going to be like!]
I'm gonna make it a point to find that review and post it just for you.

Edit: 6:00 is the yellow.

Last edited:

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
You'll get $750 for the S23U but I wouldn't wait too long. Once they get enough units traded in it seems they become less valuable and the trade in amount decreases.
I'm just happy it was $750 lots were saying it was only going to be $600 but the trouble it took to order and the price for me kept changing and one minute or would only show $100 credit and last night I finally got it to say $150 ordered the buds and jut decided to be done with it. I have the buds pro so I don't really know the difference in the buds pro 2 but I got them didn't really need anything else and they were out of chargers and battery packs. I don't care for their cases. But now we're trying to get my husbands squared away he got the mail time to pre order extra 50 and even Samsung Shop showed $150 but when he ordered it only said a $100 and it made him pay $50 for the buds. I've been on the phone with Samsung for ever they are so busy and you get hung up on it's crazy!

Reactions: runfar262

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna make it a point to find that review and post it just for you.

Edit: 6:00 is the yellow.
He did say it was light, and said it looked like a precious metal... but he didn't mention the "C" word.

The Bescar comment did make me kinda wish I'd gone for grey though lol. And the violet is also very cool.

My back up plan is a Dbrand grip case with a yellow skin

Reactions: Katrina White1

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I just saw where Best Buy says $750 trade in and a $150 credit for stuff. I would of rather done that and then we could of gotten cases and Zaggs. Last year we used credit card points and got 2 Zaggs but still. We're having the hardest time with Samsung and I jusy hung up after 30 minutes it's crazy.. But I got my Titanium Violet and he went with Black.

Reactions: notforhire

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I just saw where Best Buy says $750 trade in and a $150 credit for stuff. I would of rather done that and then we could of gotten cases and Zaggs. Last year we used credit card points and got 2 Zaggs but still. We're having the hardest time with Samsung and I jusy hung up after 30 minutes it's crazy.. But I got my Titanium Violet and he went with Black.
I'm dealing with BB right now on an unrelated matter and you're right. Intriguing... haven't bought a phone from them since the S10+.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Aren't you supposed to be drinking tea?

Right now I'm wishing I had ordered the S24U in black so I could use the line, "I like my coffee black, like my Galaxy Ultras"
LOL! My husband had said grey originally but ended up with black. I love this purple over my 23U which is more lavendar lighter. That's why I want a good clear case but my purple I blason is my go to for 3 phones and I already have a matching popsocket I just need the sticky part so we'll see. You will still see the color from the camera cut out.

Reactions: mlblack16

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
what phone did you trade in? i tried but they were giving me a low amount for my fold 4. Also did you go with a carrier brand or unlocked?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Aren't you supposed to be drinking tea?

Right now I'm wishing I had ordered the S24U in black so I could use the line, "I like my coffee black, like my Galaxy Ultras"
I DO drink tea. But I take my coffee very seriously. I use speciality beans and an espresso machine, and I like my crema a rich golden yellow like my S24 Ultras. Or a clever dripper if I'm doing filter for some reason.

Last time I was in the |US was a long time ago, but weirdly I couldn't find a good cup of coffee anywhere. Back then, it had a much higher floor than the UK (most people here drink instant crystals), but also a lower ceiling. And a disturbing amount had chickory in it!

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I DO drink tea. But I take my coffee very seriously. I use speciality beans and an espresso machine, and I like my crema a rich golden yellow like my S24 Ultras. Or a clever dripper if I'm doing filter for some reason.

Last time I was in the |US was a long time ago, but weirdly I couldn't find a good cup of coffee anywhere. Back then, it had a much higher floor than the UK (most people here drink instant crystals), but also a lower ceiling. And a disturbing amount had chickory in it!
A real coffee ☕️ connoisseur.
😄
I had to give my coffee & milk up & I miss it. I'm stuck with caffeine free tea, but it's not the same. Maybe I'll try some milk in the tea & see if it helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777