S7 Edge battery draining really fast after using fast charging

Manecaglm

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Hello everybody.

A few days ago my father gave me his S7 Edge which he has been using for about a year and a half with no severe usage. The first 2-3 days the batteru life was awesome, I only charhed the phone WITHOUT fast charging so in about 2-3 hours it went from 1 to 100 percent. Yesterday I had to go out soon and my battery was low so I used fast charging. After charging though I noticed that the battety drained much faster than when I charged it normally. So I let it drain and charged it fully again but this time no fast charging, just normal. But the battery still drains very fast, its like its a different phons than it was yesterday. I have this app called AccuBattery and it shows hoe much percentage drops per hour. Normally it was about 5% per hour and since I used fast charging it has been about 10-15 per hour. Can anyone please help me?

Sorry if I sound crazy, but just dumped my iPhone and coming to android was such a nice change, awesome battery life and now I feel like I've somehow ruined the phone. :(

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Have you added any apps since getting the phone? Some are notorious for using battery up (Facebook). GPS also drains the battery pretty quick, so is turn that bad boy off when not using it.

Additionally, if you have bad connectivity (like one or two bars), the phone will use battery up trying to maintain connection with the cell tower.

Sometimes an update can cause things to go squirrelly, and you'll want to clear some caches (or perform a factory reset).

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos