Screen Protector?

Cynthia Blue

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I am currently applying the Full Body Ghost Armor Carbon (Purple) on my Nexus 10. Some bubbles on the screen protector, I hope I didn't muff it up and they'll go away in a couple of days. The back edges are not easily sticking to the curved areas of the Nexus... so I'm holding them down in hopes that they'll eventually stick okay.

I do hope I like it in a couple of days. We don't have anywhere locally to have them installed, so I'm doing the best I can... and I'm not usually very good at applying screen protectors so we'll see.

anonuk

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I am currently applying the Full Body Ghost Armor Carbon (Purple) on my Nexus 10. Some bubbles on the screen protector, I hope I didn't muff it up and they'll go away in a couple of days. The back edges are not easily sticking to the curved areas of the Nexus... so I'm holding them down in hopes that they'll eventually stick okay.

I do hope I like it in a couple of days. We don't have anywhere locally to have them installed, so I'm doing the best I can... and I'm not usually very good at applying screen protectors so we'll see.

The last time I used a screen protector I got bubbles on my iPhone 4. it also gave a rainbow filter and ruined the hires screen. The bubbles never went either.

kane1513

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I've done so many screen covers it isnt funny.... you get used to it and i very rarely get bubbles anymore. Most of them ... if they are small.... go away in a few day. i can put on a BSE in less than 10 min. Oh yeah... always buy at least one extra/spare.