screenshots

BitchImFatJesus

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Are we not allowed to screenshot things from Netflix? I can usually screenshot whatever, but now with the new update, whenever I try to screenshot from Netflix (Mostly awesome quotes from Breaking Bad) it says that "cannot capture screenshot. Storage may be in use" is this only me or has anyone else gotten it?

Posted via Android Central App

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is a thing or not but you could try going to Netflix from your browser then use full screen mode.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Is this a htc thing? I can take screen shots from Netflix on my note 3.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is a thing or not but you could try going to Netflix from your browser then use full screen mode.

Can you use Netflix from the phone browser? I wasn't able to

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Didn't know you could use Netflix on browser mode

Yeah I think you're right. I forgot about that. Anyway two other things you may try are uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, maybe something got lost in translation after the update to 4.4 OR try a different Netflix app. There are a few more at the Play Store.

BitchImFatJesus

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I think you're right. I forgot about that. Anyway two other things you may try are uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, maybe something got lost in translation after the update to 4.4 OR try a different Netflix app. There are a few more at the Play Store.

Like?

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000